ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜ ʙᴀᴇ. | | ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ

SUGARHILL,NYC
3:50

JAYKLICKIN POV

"Yoo im back with another video,so right now im finna do a lil "a day with my girl" thingy yall i don't know how to work this camera

"Yoo im back with another video,so right now im finna do a lil "a day with my girl" thingy yall i don't know how to work this camera." I said laughin showing my deep dimples.

"Anyways lets go." I said putting my hand on the camera doing the transition.

"BAEEE."I said yelling lexi name n she ran up here smiling n i mugged her.

"Whatt."Lexi said putting her hands on her face hiding her face, i remove her hands from her face n looked her.

"I wanted to call yu up here to do the "a day  with my girl" so do uu want to do it?" I said asking her a question,while looking at her.

"Yea lets go it but first can i take a shower plsss." She said pouting.

"Mhm go head, take yo time ma." I said watchin her walk away, i went in the bedroom watching tv until she came out the bathroom.

( 40 minutes later )

She walked out with a hairstyle n some clothes, i looked at her "damn." I said under my breath n she looked me"Do you want to change the outfit." Lexi said looking at me n i shake my head no.

O

UTFIT & HAIRSTYLE:

"Ight ma lets go

"Ight ma lets go." I said handing her the camera n we went in the car, she put her hand on the camera n move it smiling.

"Hii my lovessss."She said smiling n kissing the camera n i turn the car on n put some music on, we before was lit n smiling n rapping and singing.

( 10 minutes later )

"Ight yall so imma let yall see my outfit." She said n hand me the camera n i turn it around, she started to pose n i was hyping her up.

"Ayyy...ayyyy...ayyyyy" I said laughin n smiling n walked away, she tried to get the camera but she was short n i put my arm up n the camera was facing down n i burst out laughin.

"Ain't nothing funny dic." She said n snatched the camera n ran in the mall n i ran after her, i picked her up n she was laughing.

'Ight ight im sorry." She said n i put her down slowly n we walked to the first store n was recording.

(3-4 hours later )

"Ight we out oy gang." I said n slap my hand on the camera but quickly took it off because lexi was coming she ran n kissed the camera n i slap my hand on the camera after she was done.

"Ma im bored now." I said looking her n she looked back.

"ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜ ʙᴀᴇ." She said n i smiled making the blunt n light it up, passing it to her n we did it back n fourth until it was gone.

HERE THE NEW CHAPTER.

Sorry for any misspell words.

493 words.