She yawned and gave me a thumbs up. She then slowly walked back to her room. I giggled and walked out the door. I locked it and we headed over to Tristan's car.

:

7:10am

"Hey guys," Mason said getting into the back seat of Tristan's car.

"Hey Mason," I said while yawning.

Mason laughed and said, "Someone's tired."

"Shutup! I went to sleep late last night and woke up early."

"Is that my hoodie?"

I blushed because I was a little embarrassed but I quickly hid it

"Sí señor."

He laughed and said, "Since when did you know spanish?"

"I don't..."

"Okay are you guys done talking? Mason, put on your seatbelt. I'm gonna go now."

Mason puts on his seatbelt and Tristan starts driving. They start talking about something random and I'm just looking at the road ahead. I yawn again.

Mason takes notice to it and says, "Cmon wake up sleepy head!"

He takes off the hat he was wearing and puts it on me. I roll my eyes and sigh. I put the hoodie over the hat and start rubbing my forehead because of how stupid he is. I hear someone take a picture and see that it was Mason.

"Hey! Why'd you do that," I said.

He didn't respond back to me and just giggled. That worried me.

"Let me see."

I tried grabbing his phone but he kept on pulling it away from me. Tristan was getting annoyed because we kept on shaking the car. I feel my phone buzz so I stop what I'm doing and check it. It shows me that Mason tagged me on his story. I look at him and roll my eyes. I go on snap and check his story.

I look back at him and flip him off

I look back at him and flip him off. I turn back around and laugh. The rest of ride we were talking. Nothing specific but just different conversations. We finally made it to set and it was 7:30am. We all step out of the car and I sigh.

"What," Tristan asked.

"It's too early for this," I say.