Part 1

Teacher: so izuku your going to shujin academy

katsuki: so you have finally learned Deku!

izuku: shujin academy gives full protection to the quirkless, has a zero tolerance policy and accepted me immediately after seeing my true grades.

Katsuki: are you looking down on me deku!

izuku: no, I've looked up to you for my entire life, i wanted to be like you but now i know what you truly are.

the bell rings signaling the end of the school day.

izuku: can we please just get along for these last ten months. after that we wont need to see each other again.

katsuki thinks it over.

katsuki: fine.

katsuki leaves the room and izuku has a near mental breakdown. he started crying because he just stood up to the person who has bullied him for the past ten years.

izuku: i-i need to go home i don't have work today.

izuku walks down that same alleyway and gets caught by the sludge villain but gets saved by allmight. we all know the story.

allmight: thought we lost you their!

izuku was to stressed from the encounter to be fanboying and just asked a simple question

izuku: allmight do you think a quirkless person like myself is worth anything.

allmight: yes everyone is worth something. you may not have the strength to be a hero but their are many professions that could use the help.

(if you all remember allmight only crushed izukus dreams so izuku would stay safe. for is own preservation.)

izuku: thank you.

allmight: i already signed your notebook now i must go!

allmight hops to a nearby building

izuku walks home cherishing the words allmight told him. he was worth something and that's all that mattered to him. he held the notebook in his hands cherishing it. when he got home he greeted his mother.

izuku: im home!

inko: izuku welcome back.

izuku: i have some good news.

inko: what is it?

izuku i was given a scholarship to shujin academy, they are buying me an apartment closer to the school fully furnished. and what's better is near my job.

inko: thats amazing! wait does that mean?

izuku: yeah im moving out in ten months. don't worry ill make sure to call you every few days.

inko crys that her baby boy is growing up.

izuku: mom dont cry, this was going to happen eventually.

inko: i know but i don't want to see you go.

izuku: ill be sure to visit during the holidays

inko: well we have ten months before you leave. lets make the most of it.

izuku: of course.

izuku for the next ten months would go to work and spend time with his mom before he had to leave. but he also worked out during this time. he wasn't jacked or lean but he wasn't scrawny either, he had some muscle on him, but he was still shy and timid around new people.

after the ten months was over.

izuku had his luggage packed with his clothes a few notebooks had his limited edition allmight and eraserhead action figures(he sold the rest for a about 250,000 yen) and on his shoulder was an arm bag(a requirement in shujin so he cant have his yellow bag) he is also 5,8 now.