Introduction

A/N: Don't have anything to say here so let's just get on with the first episode!

A 4-year-old girl with chocolate brown hair and brown eyes ran towards the entrance to Camp Kikiwaka.

She had on overalls and pastle blue velcro sneakers.

She had a pink backpack with a unicorn on it on her back.

"Zuzu! Emmi! Ravi, come on!" She said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Lex, slow down!" Zuri said, as the 4-year-old giggled and stopped as Emma and Zuri caught up with their sister.

"Lex, we can't catch up with you if your running!" Emma said.

"Well, we can but Ravi can't." Zuri pointed out as Ravi walked over dragging his and Alexis' suitcase.

Alexis' suitcase was pink and furry.

"How can a 4-year-old run so fast?" Ravi asked, panting.

"Lex is running at a perfectly normal speed. You're just slow!" Zuri said.

"Hey... don't talk to Ravi like that..." Alexis said.

"Thank you, Lexi!" Ravi told the 4-year-old.

Emma knelt down in front on Alexis.

"Lex, you got to hold mine or Zuri's hand so we don't lose you, got it?"

"Okay, Emmi!" Alexis said.

"Hey... what about me?" Ravi asked.

"Yeah, you too!" Emma said, taking Alexis' hand in hers and Zuri took her other hand as the 4 walked into Camp Kikiwaka.