Ihop***

Jc pov...

As we pulled up to ihop, i notice queen fell asleep. I turned the car off and tapped her arm telling her we was here. She looks so cute when she wakes up. I wouldnt mind waking up to that face everyday. I got out the car and made my way over to her side to open her door. "Thank you" she said.
We walked inside and i told the lady we needed a table for 2. She told us to follow her. We took our seats. The waiter came up to start us off with some drinks. "Welcome my name is gina and ill be your waiter today, so can i start you off with something to drink" she said smiling at me extra hard. "Uhh yea lemme get a sprite shawty" she winked and said okae. She started to walk off then queen went left.
"Umm bitch cant you see me sitting here with yo extra thristy azz. I will like a sprite n how about you get yo thristy ass some water cause you could use some the way yo disrespectful ass sitting here flirting and shit!" Queen said. I laughed so hard and the waiter rolled her eyes and walked off. I aint gone lie gina was cute and all, but i wasnt feeling her. She seem like a thot anyways. "Chill shawty i know you seen i didnt pay her rude ass no attention"
"Yess but i cant stand no rude ass broad, so i had to speak on that shit" she said. "Yea i feel ya so tell me about yoself ". "Well my real name is shalynn n my nick name is queen. Im a mix breed.
I dont take no shit, i hate liers and cheaters, i think all niggas are the same. I live with my grandmother. My favorite color is blue. I love soul food. I like to shop and go places and have fun. What about you" she said.
My name is jaheim carmel smith. Nickname is jc. I live alone and i am single. I like shopping and im pretty sure you know what i do. " your a kingpin" how you know im a kingpin?
" cause i hear about you all the time and if you wasnt, how else would you have all the shit you got now". True you right ma. You smart as hell lol i like that. "Ik ik so, whats your favorite color?"  Well actually i have 3. Green,black,and red. Do you know what they stand for? "Umm green is for the land, black is for the people, and red is for the blood right?. Yepp thats right. " sorry i took so long, this place is very busy today here go your drinks. Are yall ready to order?" Yess let me get some pancakes. Wat would you like baby gurl? "Umm ill get the same as him" thanks.