Centaurs, Spiders, And Bowtruckles.

I sped towards the nearest cover I could find. A giant forest. I dodged and weaved through trees, trampling bushes, and branches hit my windshield. But I kept going. I swore that I would not stop until I was somewhere that I wouldn't be seen. Over brush, over bramble, through woods thick and thin, I plowed on, then BANG. I crashed Into a tree for the second time that evening. 

        Or I thought it was a tree. As I backed up, and looked, It turned out to be a large stone pillar. there were more.  I looked up and realized that it was in a clearing.

        'SNAP'  I heard a twig snap behind me. I stayed as still as the pillar before me.

        "What is this?" A voice behind me asked. 

        "It looks like something  from the muggle world." a second voice answered, sounding deeper and obviously wiser than the first.

        "Well how in Jupiter's 80 moons did it get here at our star gazing platform!?" the first voice answered.

        All of a sudden, one of them kicked me. I honked. The both of them screamed, and kicked me repeatedly. I revved. My wheels spun. They gained traction and I raced away. I kept going again. On my way to somewhere safe, I came across a giant spider's web, and decided to stay clear after my first taste of this overly peculiar forest. 

        It felt like I drove for hours. My wheels ached, my vision went blurry. I was so pooped that I just shut down beside a tree, dreaming of the tree of my dreams. The bark, the leaves, It's warm grip. 

        I woke up to a sharp pain. I felt deep gashes dig into my baby blue paint, and aluminum body all over. By the time that I finished explaining that, 15 more gashes carved themselves into me. Something was falling... no, jumping, down from the tree. One landed on my hood and I got a good look at a creature, not more than 6 inches tall, green, and two razor sharp fingers on each hand. It started digging themselves into the front of my hood. The pain.