twisted wonderland oc

Name: Qu'wan Tivonte Dorsey.

Appearance: He has dark brown eyes, that are big enough to be the part of his face that people notice first, but are not abnormally large to the point where people make fun of him for it. His hair is black, thick, dense, and curly; and are normally kept in dreadlocks. His skin color is a very dark brown, and is usually clear of acne and black heads. His casual clothing are usually hoodies and sweatpants, though Ortho doesn't let him go outside the dorm unless he's wearing his uniform.

Personality: He's best described as moody and silent by others. Even within his own dorm, he hardly talks to the others around him. His best friend is his pet rock "Ty" that he painted and kept in his room, and he mostly talks to Ortho and Grim since they force him into conversation.

Gender: He hasn't thought much about it. He'll just say that he's a guy if asked to, but otherwise, he doesn't really care what label people put on him. He has noticed that he's fine with being called a woman, even if in insult, but doesn't have the labels to figure out why he feels different. As for his attraction, he doesn't have the terms for these either, but he knows deep within that he's not straight.

Abilities: Not much is known about what kind of magic he can do. He'll do the standard stuff that's asked of him in classes, but no one really knows if he has a significant spell that he's developed on his own. In private, he will build stuff; including weapons with Crowley's permission. He's task-oriented, so he's better at making objects with his own two hands than he is at socializing with people. His grades are average, barely going above or below that middle line.

Weaknesses: Socializing. He's gotten comfortable speaking with Ortho and Grim, but if someone new tries to speak to him, his mind goes blank and he resembles a deer in headlights. He still struggles to answer his teachers, and his voice is so quiet that it's hard to hear him. His grade suffers a little because of this, though his penchant for creating helps kept him from failing.

Crush/Squish: Floyd Leech.

Backup Squish: Ruggie Bucchi.

Species: Human(?).

Dorm: Ignihyde.

Age: 17-18.

Year: 2nd.

Unique Magic: Summon. (The ability to summon items and tools to his hands- he hasn't done this in public and has mastered it so that he can summon his things discreetly and without speaking; that way nobody notices.)

Familiar: None.

Friends: Grim, Ortho, and Idia.

Enemies: None.

Rival: None.

Family: Unknown. (Has a cisgender father and a transmale father.)

Goals: To become a mage known for creating the best inventions ever.

Do they overblot? If they do, why?: No.

Homelands: Island of Woe.

Hobbies: Creating things in his lab.

Best/Low subjects: He's average in all of them.

Habits: Pressing his legs to his chest when he feels chest pain or an anxiety/panic attack hits him.

Likes: Warmth, tight hugs, creating stuff.

Suffers from anything?: Anxiety, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, insomnia.

Background: Qu'won grew up in a very quiet home. Unfortunately, he has had the unfortunate reality of a father that SAs his other father in front of him, so he grew up very quiet and very anxious. He's known as the 'quiet kid' because he won't speak to you upon your first encounter.

Are they based off an Disney character? If yes then who?: No.

Voice Lines:

- "... Hi..."
- "... e... a...er i... 42..."
- "... I said the answer is 42..."
- "..." He was frozen to the spot, having never talked to the merman/beastman before.
- "... Hello again Floyd/Ruggie..."

Extra: He loves hugs. Very tight ones. He feels safe immediately, and the touch-starved part of his brain can not get enough of them. He also loves eating food a lot, and has a lot of it stashed away just in case. Believes that either robots or zombies will end the world one day. Loves the feel of the sun on his face during the day and being in his lab all night.