1.1

Minho heard a hard bang on the door figuring that they were here already. He got up from the couch he had been slopping on for the last hour and grabbed his wallet and a black coat.
- I'm coming I'm coming shut the fuck up!
he yelled quickly putting on his sneakers and heading out the door. All of his friends were already sitting in the car so he took a seat in the back next to felix.

-HEYY MATE!! YOU EXITED??
he yelled causing Minho almost to go deaf.

- fuck did you already get wasted? he says smelling the light intoxicating smell of alcohol.

- YEAHHHH WE HAD SOME AT HYUNJINSS, he yelled again this time a bit more drowsily.

- yeah yeah alright. he muttered averting his eyes to the moving buildings outside of his window. He still had no clue where they were heading and considering hyunjin and felix were in charge he wasn't so sure he was gonna enjoy it.

after about 15 minutes they arrived at something that looked like an dark alleyway, fuck he muttered under his breath stepping out of the car.

- this way! hyunjin affirmed with a big grin on his face, pointing into the dark alleyway.

- I swear to god y'all are gonna get me killed someday, he mumbled before following to the two boys further into the alleyway.

——
second chapter damn alr 😻😻
I hope you're enjoying this cause I have no clue what to do w this story but yes 🙌