Name: Kim Taehyung
Age :27
Famous actor and Model
Parents: Mr. And Mrs. Kim
Married to Jungkook
Loves his husband more than anything.

Name: Kim JungkookAge : 25Famous Actor and SingerParents: Mr and Mrs

Name: Kim Jungkook
Age : 25
Famous Actor and Singer
Parents: Mr and Mrs. Jeon
Married to Taehyung
Loves his husband to his core.

End of author's pov.

-----------

Flashback 4 years ago,

Taehyung's pov,

So guys first let me introduce myself. I am Kim Taehyung. I am 27 years old. I am a model and an actor. I lived with my parents in our mansion. Today I have a shoot so I am in hurry.

Wait wait i wanna tell you a secret, I have crush on someone. I never meet him in person but I saw him many times on TV, magazines. I really wanna meet him badly but I never get a chance. You wanna know his name??

Okay so his name is Jeon Jungkook,he is 25 and he is a singer and a actot also. He is so beautiful, so pretty. His doe eyes,cute button nose, his rosey plumpy lips and that mole under his lips it inspires me to kiss his pink lips.... Yahhhh what are you reading with so much interest humm?? Soo soo I have to go for shooting.

Time skip,

I was sitting in my van and my make-up artist was doing my makeups and all. I was scrolling through Instagram. Then I saw his picture which he has just posted.
The place is looking familiar to me.

"Nina, do you know this place?" I asked to my makeup artist. "Ohh hoo Tae, it's your set where you will shoot today" She said.

"What?" I wake up from my seat. "What happened to you?" She asked. "You mean Jeon Jungkook came here??" I asked excitedly. "Yess" She replied.

"Why are you so surprised? Don't tell me you signed the agreement paper without reading" She said in disbelief. I show her my teeth. "But wait, what do you mean?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "You and Jk will shoot together" She said and that's it.

"WHAT??? I AM GOING TO SHOOT WITH HIM????" I asked. "Stop behaving like a teenager" She said while rolling her eyes.

"I am going to meet him" I said and pick up my lip balm and run out from there. Nina was telling me something but I couldn't hear anything because of my excitement.

I go to the set and ask a man where he is. He shows me a van. I set my hair with my hand and apply some lip balm on my lips and then i knock on the van's door.

"Come in" A angelic voice comes from inside. I enter and see him. He looks ethereal in real life. I mesmarise by his beauty.

"OMG, I am a big fan of your Sir" He said while coming towards me but he stops. "Um, sorry sir but who did your makeup?" He asks. "Why what happened?" I ask. He brings a mirror and shows to me.

I look at the mirror and I am looking like a joker, my lips were all redish. "Omg" I said. I take out the lip balm and see that it is not lip balm it is a red lipstick. I get embarrass.

"Sir, it's okay, come I will help you to remove it" He politely says. He is so kind. "Don't call me sir, you can call me by my name" I suggest. "Ani ani,  you are senior to me, can I call you hyung?" He said.

Listening hyung from his mouth, butterflies start to dance in my tummy. I  literally screaming internally like a teenager. I never thought my crush is talking to me and also said that he is my fan. I nodded with my body smile.

"Hyung, sit here" He said with his bunny smile. Ahhh don't smile like that, I can't control myself anymore. "Hyung" He again said. "Yeahh yeahh" I get back from my imagination and sit on the chair.

He gives me a tissue with lipstick remover. I wipe away all the lipstick from my lips. "Thank you so much Jungkook" I said. "It's okay hyung" He said with his bunny smile.

"I am so lucky that I got a chance to shoot with you" He says excitedly. I laugh. "You know what hyung, all girls and boys are always drooling over you in our company, they literally crazy about you" He says.

"What about you?" I teased. "Abb..abb I..." He shuttered. "Hey I am just kidding" I assured. He shows his bunny smile.

Then we talk more. We get along so easily. It's like we know each other from years. His behavior and nature are as beautiful as him. And I fall for him harder.

After a while I go back to my van because we have to shoot.

End of Taehyung's pov.
___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

I post this special chapter after a long time. I decided to make it in two chapters .

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜