8

Y/n's P.O.V

I just stare at Peri and then at Cale. "Not a word." I say. Then Peri bursts out laughing. Cale follows Peri lead. I flip them off and pout a bit. It wasn't my fault we got lost. In a matter of fact it was Chris's fault. He decided to yell scatter. Peri suddenly stops laughing. Cale also stops laughing. I raise a brow and Peri now has the brightest smile. I turn around to see a black hair girl with bits of her hair dyed purple.

"IZZY!" Peri yells as they hug the Izzy person. I just shrug not questioning it. Cale just looks confused. "How are you Izzy? How did you get here? How did you find us? Also nice hair." Peri asks Izzy. I just sit there.

"Um anyone else confused?" Cale asks us. We just stare at him. "No one else? Ok." He says with a scared look on his face. We just laugh as Cale just starts crying. After a few minutes we all just sit there in a circle. "We kinda look like a cult." Cale points out and we just nod.

Suddenly we hear running. We turn our heads to see Aiden, Ashlyn, and James running from some phantoms. "Wow, sucks to be them." Izzy just says and I just nod. Cale panicked and went to go help James. I just looked at Aiden and felt my face heating up. Peri just sat there and so did Izzy.

"Wow gay much dude?" Izzy asks and I flip her off. Peri laughs while I hear Cale screaming something about fire. I look to see a phantom on fire. "Damn, wonder how'd that happened." Izzy just randomly says and I agree with her. Suddenly I feel something hug me. I turn my head to only be met with blond hair. It takes me only a few seconds to realize it was Aiden hugging me. I feel my face burning up.

"Top ten gay moments." Peri says and I glare at them. I notice that the phantoms are gone and that the others are walking over to us. Cale and James snuggle up against each other and Ashlyn just sits by Izzy and Peri. It's another peaceful moment and for a moment I forgot about the phantoms and Aiden who was still holding on to me. Once I realize he still is I feel a small blush on my face.

"Hey we should try to find the others." Ashlyn tells us. We all nod in agreement. After a few minutes of trying to convince Aiden to get up. He finally did. I wonder why he wouldn't. We all decided it would be better to stay together. Cause in the movies it's stupid to split up. I hope the others are doing fine and not dying in some stupid way.

Alex's P.O.V

"Why did I have to get stuck with you?" I ask this Tyler guy. He glares at me while I flip him off.

"Did you think I want to get stuck with you!?" He starts to raise his voice and I suddenly see a phantom in the corner of my eye. I cover his mouth and look at the phantom. The phantom doesn't seem to notice us and leaves. Once I feel like the phantom is a safe distance away I take my hand away from Tyler's mouth.

"Oh thank fuck I noticed it..." I whisper to myself. I look at Tyler and he looks like a pissed chihuahua. I laugh a little at this.

"The fuck are you laughing for!?" Tyler whisper yells. I shake my head as I start to run away from him and he chases me. I guess he isn't so bad after all.

??? P.O.V

I feel like Alex and Tyler would be an 'enemy to lovers'. Y/n and Aiden are the 'not dating'. Cale and James are the 'Famous and not famous'. What great love stories. Tho I don't actually know if Alex and Tyler are gay but it kinda seems like it. Man I wish I was cupid. It would be fun! I giggle at the thought of that. Sometimes I wish I had a different life....

Hey I updated two days in a row. A rare thing to ever happen. Motivation is a weird thing.