Akitoya Pt 2

Written by - Dnanann - (normal parenthesis)

Revised by - Jonade/chees3 - (bolded parenthesis)

The next day

"AKITO WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" yelled his adopted mom who doesn't even have a model.(Bro dads are overrated anyways, give the moms more recgonition or however tf you spell it)

Akito kept his face buried in his pillow. His parents had to drag him out and send him to school. He didn't want to go to school. He didn't want to do anything but just lie on bed and turn em(u)o....

He couldn't concentrate during class.(...Does he ever?)  He stared down his blank sheet of paper, his mind drifting away. He mindlessly scribbled: toyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyaftoyatoyatoyatoyartoyatoyatoyaatoyatoyagtoyatoyatoyatoyatoyaitoyatoyatoyatoyatoyaltoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoeyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoyatoya

Lunch wasn't any better. First there was a phone call from his sister-but-not-really- because-we-all-know-that-akito's-adopted-cough-hot--couGH-coUgH sister. He kept ignoring them until there were 39 calls (he counted) from her. Irritated, he picked up the phone and said, "BRO WHAT IS UR PROBLEM"

"BRU OMG DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LATE I WAS FOR MY DATE?????? YOU SAID YOU'LL WAKE ME UP AT 8, AND WHEN I DID WAKE UP IT WAS ALREADY 11, YOU STUPID CARR-"

Akito pressed the big fat red button (YES HE DID. LIKE HOW DARE HE-).

Suddenly, a big blob of blinding yellow appeared in front of him. Sudden anger and hatred overflowed inside Akitoes.

"OMG HOW DARE YOU" said Tsukasa as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"How dare you what." Akito said grumpily(OMG EVEN GRUMPIER THAN USUAL???? NO WAY) and angrily, clenching his teeth.

"Um..." Tsukasa muttered, a little confused by the sudden anger. He wiped the fake tears off his face and found his confident attitude again. "Ah, that was my amazing staa-like acting skills! I'm doing a play next week and my role is—hey, where're you going? I was gonna show you my pro fortnite moves-"

Akito balled (he ballin) his fists. He started to walk away, trying to keep his cool. 

THEN BEFORE THE LOUD BLONDE DUDE COULD DO ANYTHING, HE RAN AS FRAGILE (KAMAWANAIDE NAIDE HANARETE ITE ATSUREKI NI KYUTTO ME O TSUMUTTE MUKUWANAIDE NAIDE HANASHI O SHITE MADOGOSHI NI JITTO ME O AWASETE) PLAYED IN THE BACKGROUND (YES AGAIN WHY NOT. WHAT, YOU WANT IFUUDOUDOU??) (sure <3)

He sadly did the orange justice in the hallway.

*OOF SOUND EFFECT*

"Oh, hey—are you oka—oh. It's you." said a feminine voice that started friendly but ended as if the person was looking at smelly, moldy carrots.

"Ugh Shiraishi" Akito said.

"Ugh smelly moldy carrot that does 2018 fortnite dances in hallways"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A-"

"Okay fortnite gayboi where's ur boyfriend"

Then gayboi started to cry homophobic, gay tears. He cried until there was a puddle of gayness around him.

An, taken aback, told him to stop crying and asked what the heck was wrong. Akito then ran away, screaming "YOU WONT UNDERSTAND" while fragile played in the background (kushakusha ni natta shinsatsuken o motte kantan na sozo ni hibi o tsukatte iru tancho na fukei ni futo nemuku natte kaiso ressha ni yurare ugoite iru kanban no shomei ga ushirometaku natte me o otoshita saki de waratte ita tori o nukete rojiura no ho de kuttaku mo naku waratte ita eiga no joei wa to ni owatte iru shisseki no kioku ga yake ni hibiku kara dekireba toku ni ikanai de kure dekiru nara itaku shinai de kamawanai de nai de hanarete ite atsureki ni kyutto me o tsumutte mukuwanai de nai de hanashi o shite madogoshi ni jitto me o awasete taihai ni kureta gekijo no sumi de nemuranakatta hazu ga nemutte iru arabesuku ni wa sawarenakattan da hi ga tsuita yo ni machi ga hikatta mutonjaku na ano ko ga kasa o sashitara sore de sukuwareru kurai tanjun desho hidarite no yubiwa migite ni kakushite tomadotteru fu ni shiteta sagasanai de nai de itsu no manika kieta koto ni kizuku kyori naraba yurusanai de nai de saisho dake wa kanashiku mo nai hazu ni shitakute kamawanai de nai de hanarete ite atsureki ni kyutto me o tsumutte mukuwanai de nai de hanashi o shite madogoshi ni jitto me o awasete nemuranai de nai de kotoba ni shite terashita hikari ni me o hosomete warawanai de nai de kimi ni saita shūchaku yo, boku o nomikonde kure)

It turned out that Toya's legs hurt a lot that day, so he couldn't come to school. Akitoe became mad because he knew what happened.

Just as he returned home and was about to go in the house, his adopted parents bust down the door and dragged him to the car with extremely panicked faces. Akito tried to ask what was going on, but all he heard was "ENAANGRYHOUSEFIREMUSTCARRYADOPTEDSONTO HISBOYFRIENDHOUSE" 

(For those who couldn't read that, it says "ENA ANGRY HOUSE FIRE MUST CARRY ADOPTED SON TO HIS BOYFRIEND HOUSE" - yw <333 /j)

Before he knew it, he was kidnapped(dayum) and thrown onto the Aoyagi's lawn. It was the last place he had wanted to go to.... Pain seared inside. He swallowed back a sob and tried to turn and go. Anywhere. Anywhere but here.

"Oh hi Akito" said a familiar voice.

He turned.

What he saw was a guy with dark blue hair on one side and a lighter shade on the other. Sticking his head out the open window, he smiled at Akito... The last person Akito wanted to see.

He started to walk away when Toya said, "Oh by the way, I became a Tenma"

Akito's eyes nearly popped out (prepare for an edit everyone)(a what.. istg if you make another edited akito and make it my pfp-). He didn't expect...he didn't...he couldn't....

"Yeah" said Toya who was too cool for periods(Toya trans?? Ik it mean the other period but 😶) and stuff "I got adopted"

"..wait whAT-"

"Yep—you know the time the Tenmas met up with my dad like, a few.. million years ago? He never came back for some reason so the Tenmas adopted me"

"..wait whAT"

"Yeah anyways so Tsukasa's my bro now, sorry for not telling you earlier"

"..wait whAT"

"Well I was going to tell you at school as a surprise, but like I accidentally broke my legs because they were too long." (Ah yes. Daddy Longlegs spider but Toya)

(NOW THAT I REALIZE THAT SOUNDED SO WEIRD)

Akito was speechless. What the ****** (oh no akito said the c word that ends with a "t" and has "arro" in the middle) (coiuoarroewifit is the word btw) was going on-

Akjsdhkajshdkjasdjsjs, jkdjk. Skjds, Akito thought.

"So wanna come over, man" said Gay Toyota Blueberry.

And somehow Akito was just- poof at Toya's room.

"Wait..." said Akito, shaking his head as his microscopic brain tried to process everything. "I thought you were..."(gay so that we can make ou-)

Then Akito caught a glimpse of something under Toya's bed.

...Something yellow. And orange. (like your mom- ahahahah- no? not funny? ok then)

(Dnanann wrote part three already but i have to sleep so more cliffhangers <3)

(Im not editing another tonight one istg)