𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 (rewritten!)

YEAR SIX
SEPTEMBER 1996

YEAR SIXSEPTEMBER 1996

EYE CONTACT

💋THIRD PERSON
"Ahh, Ms. Wang! Mr. Nott! I was beginning to worry for you two!"

Annika and her boyfriend Theodore heard their potions Professor, Horace Slughorn say to them as they arrived to class late.

Their robes were wrinkled and their hairs were messy from having some "alone" time together.

"I apologize for being late, Professor..." Annika replied with a nervous chuckle as she tried to straighten her robe out, hoping he wouldn't ask why they were looking like that

"No need to apologize, dear! You two are just on time for today's lecture!" He exclaimed with a smile, which Annika sighed relievedly

She and her boyfriend went to join the rest of their Slytherin classmates, which Annika's best friend Pansy eyed them weirdly.

"Where were you guys??" Pansy whispers in Annika's ear and she turns to her with a smirk

"We had some time together."

Pansy scoffed quietly, "No wonder you look like that."

"Oh, trust me, I needed it."

She snickers, "Okay, girl, I get it."

Annika looked up and saw someone else arrive after her.

Professor Slughorn turned around again and saw Cormac McLaggen walking in a second late.

"Mr. McLaggen! I was beginning to worry for you also!"

"Sorry for being late, sir."

"No worries!"

Cormac went to join his Gryffindor classmates in the circle when Annika began observing his appearance.

She looks him up and down, taking note of how handsome he was with a slight smirk appearing on her face until he caught her lingering gaze at him.

She quickly turned away before her boyfriend was to see she was staring at another guy.

Cormac chuckled lightly and shook his head at her nervousness before he turned his attention back to the Professor speaking.