"Lucky prick," Mallie said, banging on the door behind her. "Hey, we gotta go, Bishop!" Mallie yelled.

She moved away from the door and took off, hearing the bathroom door open behind her.

"I'm sorry! I love you!" Maya yelled to Carina.

"It's okay!" Carina yelled back. "Be safe!"

"I got her, don't worry!" Mallie yelled, jumping over the bannister to get downstairs.

"Thank you, Mallie!"

"Cruz, I want you with Herrera on the patient in the Cooper," Beckett said when they got on scene.

"On it," Mallie jumped out of the engine, following Andy over to the yellow mini Cooper.

Rain poured out of them from nowhere and Mallie winced, ducking her head and hurrying after Andy faster.

"Hey. Okay. What's your name?" Andy said as she neared the woman in the front of the Cooper.

"W-We just got this car. This... This is a new car," the woman stuttered.

"Lie back," Andy said, accepting the neck brace Mallie handed her.

"Oh, my God. Adam is going to be so mad," the woman said.

"Who's Adam?" Mallie asked.

"My husband. We just got this car," the woman said.

"We're gonna get you out," Andy said, trying to tug the door.

"Tell us your name," Mallie said.

"Hallie w-with an I-E, not with, like, a "G" and an "H" and all that," the woman said.

"Alright. Alright, Hallie. Listen, can you tell me if you feel everything... Your hands, your legs, your toes?" Andy said.

"My... My hand really hurts," Hallie said.

"Alright," Andy nodded.

"It's probably air-bag burn. What about the other one?" Mallie asked.

"Um, yeah, it... it hurts. I think. But, actually, I'm not sure," Hallie whispered, starting to cry. "Sorry. Sorry. That was just... That was just really scary, and I can't think," she said.

"I know. I know. I'm sure it was scary. Hey, can you do me a favor and turn your car off? Alright, see if you can turn your," Andy started.

"What is that?" Sullivan said loudly.

Mallie and Andy turned, squinting through the rain. They both walked forward a few feet, covering their eyes with their hands and blinking a few times to clear their vision.

"Oh, my God," Mallie whispered.

"Is that a..." Andy trailed off.

"Tornado," Mallie whispered.

"Tornado!" Beckett yelled.

"Everybody take cover!" Sullivan yelled.

The wind picked up around them and spectators from the accident started running, other firefighters starting to tell them to get inside their houses and get low.

"Get me out of here!" Hallie yelled.

"Hallie," Mallie looked at Andy, the two of them running back to the car.

"Get me out of here," Hallie begged as they tried to pull the doors.

"Hallie. Hallie, I need you to protect your head, okay?" Andy said loudly.