C5

Authors Note:

Sorry I've been gone for a couple of days... If this happens again just know I'm not dead, I'm simply doing my work for school since it's kicking my ass now. 

I LOVE YOU ROTTMNT AND TMNT

....

You too, dear reader.<3

**★**

"Leooo?" Donnie asked, as he searched for his dear brother. 'Maybe he's in the dojo training', Donnie thought and off he went.

When Donnie made it to the dojo, he silently walked in and saw Raphael sitting and Leo sitting by him, leaning on his shoulders as they both were blushing and sweating. They both seemed tired and Raph's leg was slightly twitching.

Soon, many unholy thoughts crossed Donnie's mind.

"L-leo?" Asked Donnie, looking away absolutely flabbergasted.

Leo sprang up in his sweat, leaving a baffled, hot-tempered turtle sitting on the floor.

"Donnie!" Leo chuckled nervously.

Raph tried to get up but his legs were incredibly shaky and he feel straight back down. Leo ran over to him and whispered something in his ear, placing his hands on the red turtle. Raph winced in pain when Leo removed his hands.

"What is it that you need?" Leo asked, continuing to sweat, not looking away from Raphael.

"Mikey's hurt..." Donnie started, daring not to look up. "I'm afraid he can't go on patrol and if possible-... I would like to keep watch over Mikey."

"Yes you may." Leo said, cocking his head and shooing him off, not listening to Donnie nor himself.

Donnie sped walked to the exit and gladly left the dojo, going back to his room.

As Donnie put his hand on his room doorknob, he heard snoring. "Hm?" Donnie asked, and quietly swung the door open, revealing a very lazy turtle in his bed, sleeping comfortably.

Donnie couldn't help but blush at the sight of this.

Mikey had Donnie's blanket in between his legs and he was cuddling the pillow!Donnie covered his mouth and tried to look away, but couldn't.

'How cute...' Donnie thought, although he never would have admit it out loud. Donnie turned around and silently shut the door, trying to think of many other things other than the turtle in his bed.

The purple turtle walked on over to Mikey, and squatted, looking at his lover from a close distance.

"Mnh.." Mikey mumbled, continuing to snuggle Donatello's pillow. Donnie blushed, turning as red as Raph's mask. "D-Donnie?" The sleepy turtle asked, opening his eyes.

Donnie flinched a little, losing his balance and falling on his butt.

"Donnie!" Mikey exclaimed. "Are you- are you okay?" The little clown asked, sitting up from his crush's bed. "Y-yeah..." Donnie tittered, rubbing his butt as he got up.

**★**

It was nighttime now, Raph and Leo were out doing patrol and Donnie was almost finished with the cloak.

Mikey was playing games on Donnie's t-phone while eating a whole box of pizza. Mikey yawned loudly, and stretched his arms.

"Hey, Don," Mikey started, looking at Donnie. "I think I'm gonna go to bed now."

Donnie stared at him for a moment before asking him: "No movie night?"

"Sorry, Donnie." Mikey plainly said, turning off his t-phone and cuddling Donatello's blanket. Mikey placed his t-phone under Donnie's pillow and slept just like that. Mikey had the purple turtle's blanket in between his legs and it was spread out on his chest.

"Dang..." Blushed Donnie, and got up from his chair, making his way toward Michealangelo.

**★**

(Sorry this is short. You can blame my school for that!)