Home

Tick. Tick. Tick.

[Y/N] stared at the clock on her wall, waiting for her parents to get home. Playing with her [H/C] hair, she sighed to herself, until she heard a car pull in the drive way to her house. She got up and looked through the window, her [E/C] scanning the yard to see her mother and father get out of the car. She walked to the door, opened it, and went downstairs to greet her parents. But when she got down, something was off.

Her father smelled of alcohol, and looked as if he was drunk, and her mother could barely keep her eyes open. ''Where have you guys been?'' [Y/N] asked her drunk father. He mumbled slightly and hiccupped, slouching over to the couch. ''Did you make dinner?!'' He slurred. ''N-no sir, not y-yet.'' [Y/N] mumbled. Her quickly got up, ''NOT YET, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT YET?!'' Her father yelled. [Y/N] slowly spoke up, ''Well, I had homework to do..'' Her father began to beat her up, while her mother layed passed out on the sofa. [Y/N] began to cry and ran off to her room. Her father chased her to her room, and she closed the door on him, making him furious. She quickly went to the window and opened it. Right before she jumped out, Her father burst through the door, shattering it. She jumped out the window, and ran into the woods.