𝓐 Misty Memory.

Start from the beginning

𝓣𝓸: 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝔂
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶: 𝓨/𝓝

'Y/N....' I feel my eyes slightly tear up.

Taking a deep breath, I open the envelope.

GWEN POV;
Y/N and I have been out for a while in the neighborhood, searching for any clue that could help us find Y/N.

"This was where Y/N's backpack was lying. On the sidewalk. But, I noticed something that I considered strange." I explain. Y/N nods.

"What is it?"

"The police say this was where Y/N was taken. But, follow me." Walking a bit more into the neighborhood, I kneel down. Y/N, doing the same.

"Oh my gosh...."

"Ya. I found this bracelet. But, it's not just any bracelet. This is the bracelet I gave to N/N. And....it has some dry blood on it." I say, in a shaky tone.

"So you think...." I nod.

"Y/N wasn't taken over there. She ran. She was trying to escape from the Grabber." I confirm.

"I was getting dragged into the van." Raising my brow, I look at Y/N.

"What....?"

"OH! No. I worded that wrong. So this confirms that Y/N was getting dragged into the van. Every case involves a black van being seen near the scene." Y/N explains.

"Ohh. Ya, you're right. C'mon, let's keep searching. We can give this to the detectives later."

Y/N POV;
I was lying down on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. While clenching onto my stomach. Feeling nauseous from the hunger.

The lights in the room then turned on.

Gasping, I sit up. Sliding my back to the wall, hugging my knees.

The Grabber enters the room. This time, holding a tray of food. And s bottle of sprite without the cap.

"Morning. Got you some food!" Not breakfast. It must be the afternoon, right now.

To be honest, I completely lost track of the time....

"I'm not dumb." I say, almost immediately.

"What'd you put in the food?" The Grabber tilts his head.

"Nervous, aren't we? Trust me. I didn't drug nor poisoned the food. I mean, why would I? You're already here." Chuckling, the Grabber gets up and leaves.

This time, the door making a 'clank' sound. Did it not close fully?

My eyes widen when I look closer.

THE DOOR IS OPEN!

Immediately, I get up and run towards the door. Opening it fully before stopping.

OH, WHO ARE YOU? A MISTY MEMORY?

'Wait....no. What if this is a trap? What if....no. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! I'M OVER THIS PLACE!' Opening the door fully, I hear ringing.