9. 𝐁𝐞𝐠 𝐅𝗼𝐫 𝐈𝐭

Începe de la început

"Is that a smile that I'm seeing again?" You teased her as you got closer to her face. "Y/nn stopp" she tried to look away but she couldn't hide her smile anymore.

You both laughed it off and walked over to the couch. "Let's watch a movie" Annie reached her inked hand over to grab the tv remote. ~let's make a movie~ you thought while you looked at her.

"You wanna watch a scary, funny or romance movie ?" Annie asked you as she was scrolling down through Netflix. "Hm I love scary movies but I'm not in the mood to have nightmares right now so a funny movie it is!".

"Thank god you said that cause I wasn't in the mood to watch a scary movie either... let's watch a movie with madea in it" Annie scrolled down to all the madea movies and picked "a madea Christmas" since Christmas was right around the corner.

"Woah what you know bout Madea?" You giggled a little but were also happy since Annie was a bit cultured. "I be watching her movies here and there when I need a good laugh" Annie cheesed while she clicked on the movie.

"Oh shit I almost forgot the snacks I'll be right back" Annie got up quickly and walked over to her pantry to grab some snacks for the both of you.

——
Play the song now! (Also lmk if y'all can see the song cause Wattpad is acting up for me rn)
——

She brought back hot chocolate, pop corn, chocolates and some other stuff.

After y'all finished eating a lil bit of the snacks it started to get real cold in the living room. "Annie you have a blanket? It's mad cold" you asked while you shivered a little.

"Yeah I got you" Annie pulled a blanket that was on the side of her and covered the both of you with it. "..also if you're still cold you can lean into me.. I'll warm you up" Annie whispered to you while you felt her arm wrap around your waist and pull you in closer.

But that still was not close enough for you.

"Come here" you said as you looked up at Annie with those bedroom eyes of yours. She then placed her other available hand on your neck and pulled you all the way in till your lips were on hers.

She wanted you so badly and wasn't holding back either, tonguing you down and all making the kiss real deep.

She took the blanket off the both of you and threw it on the ground to get closer to you.

You bit down on her bottom lip slowly to break the kiss as you started to take off your clothes. Annie helped you take it off a little and then placed it on the floor.

You then laid down on your back and watched as she took off her shirt which revealed those abs that you loved, she took of her sweats too then laid down in between your legs.

She kissed you again then trailed her kisses down to your neck. Your breathing started to get heavier while her soft lips were on your neck, which was your sweet spot.

You also smelled so good that your smell was intoxicating. She couldn't get enough of you.

She kissed down your neck... then down to your collar bones... all the way down to your boobs and started sucking on them, her cold tongue piercing swirling around your sensitive buds sent you over the edge and just made you wetter.

You could feel her lips form into a smirk as she started to kiss down your stomach because she knew what you wanted.

Her hands caressed every inch of your body and it sent butterflies to your stomach every time she touched you.

She started to kiss down your thighs slowly... teasing you. You were so ready.

She then glided her fingers down your wet folds to see how you wet you were. "Fuck you're so wet for me gorgeous" she bit her lip as she looked at her fingers that were coated with your juices before she sucked her fingers off, while making direct eye contact with you.

She then spread your legs further apart and then started to lick up all your wetness as she inserted her fingers inside of you, which cause you to moan out loudly.

"A-Annie fuck" you moaned out as you felt her tongue down your clit while her fingers were pumping in and out of you, hitting your g-spot every time.

You could feel her tongue piercing swirling around your sensitive clit which sent you over the edge.

Your eyes rolled back as you grabbed on to the couch while she was devouring you. Every time she was lapping up your wetness with her tongue and her fingers pumping in and out of you, your moans just grew louder and louder.

She got so turned on by your moans each time, especially when you said her name. It just drove her crazy.

"..Mhm you taste so good" Annie muttered/moaned out which sent vibrations to your core as she continued eating you out. Annie had great stamina so she wasn't stopping for shit. Not until you were pleased.

"F-Fuck Annie I'm boutta cum" you moaned out as your legs started to tremble. "Mhm not yet.. 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭" Annie looked up at you with her low piercing blue eyes while she started fastening her pace, to see how long you could hold it in for.

"...please Annie" you could barely get any words out due to how good it felt. "Please what?" She knew what you meant but she wanted to hear you say it.

"mhmf.. please let me cum Annie" you begged while your legs got even more shaky, you couldn't hold it in anymore.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐚". With those words you came right away.

Your mouth gaped open while your chest was rising up and down rapidly due to the relief.

"You okay?" She licked her lips as she sat up and looked down at you. "Yeah, I'm just at a lost for words right now cause of how good that was..." you smiled as you started to sit up.

"Well there's a lot more where that came from gorgeous but let me get you cleaned up" she chuckled at your reaction as she gave you her hand, so you could follow her to the bathroom.

———

(Also don't forget to vote)

Hope y'all enjoyed this long awaited chapter and lmk how y'all liked it ! Also happy holidays everyone 🖤
-r