Arizona's oc-tober (15)

15. Haunted House
  "Ah geez-"
  Another painting shot off the wall and almost hit New Mexico's over the head, but he ducked at Arizona's yelp. "I hate haunted houses!"
  The copper state jumped over a stream of enchanted forks that tried to harpoon his leg. "I'm starting to hate them too!"
  New Mexico leaped for the open box, but a desk drawer slammed into his arm.
  "UHG!"
  Arizona yanked the drawer off his arm and ducked as another one whizzed past his ear. In a fluid motion, the New Mexico grabbed it out of the air and used it to smash a jar hurling towards them.
  The state of enchantment made another dive for the box, which was letting out more and more chaos the longer it was open. Arizona yanked his colt singke action revolver out of his holster and started shooting at things that tried to bash or hit him or his brother.
  New Mexico grabbed the box by the lid and yanked it into his lap, using his arm and leg strength to force the box slowly closed.
  As soon as the box shut, everything stopped. The things that were in mid air dropped down to the floor in a clatter. Arizona stood up slowly and helped New Mexico to his feet, who had secured the box under his arm. "Let's get this box back to Mexico. We don't want it to possess another house."
  Ari nodded and followed him out the door.