𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟏𝟐

Start from the beginning

Then follows millions of comments and likes expressing their thoughts and happiness....

They reach the venue, At the time they reach most of the awards were given. They wait for sometime when shravan gets a call, After speaking to the person he says

Shravan(winking): Let us move, andhar jaane ka time aagaya ha.....

Little twins look at Abhimaniyu, he assure them through his eyes...

Inside the auditorium:

Host: Guys get ready to present the most prestigious and awaited award of this evening So, now it's the time to present the "Best Debut of the year" award and trust me no one else can fit to this award than him. I personally admire him a lot man. So, let us see an AV about him.....

There plays an av which shows aarav's hard workand dedication towards his work. It shows various clips of him getting ready as "Krishna", doing rehearses, practicing dance etc....It showed all his efforts which he made day and night to become "Krishna" from "Aarav".....

Host: Yes he is none other than "Aarav Malhotra" aka humara "Krishna" par aisa pheeka sa welcome tho nahi kar sakte na Krishna bagwaan ki agar krishn ko bulana hai tho usse pehle unki prem ka naam lena padta hai haina?(Aarav and Ruhie smile hearing him) tho krishn ko pukaar ne ke liye pehle hum Radha ko bulathae hai stage par please come on the stage "Radha" aka "Ruhie Mehra"......

Aarav and Ruhie:

Ruhie climbs on the stage with a beautiful smile......

Host(dramatically): ab humhe aapki sahayta ki avashyakta hai devi...bula lijiye aapne khanaji ko......

All laugh at his drama.....

Ruhie(smiling): Aawo kahana......

Aarav smiles and gets up from his seat buttoning his coat and comes to the stage. He stands near Ruhie. A girl gives mike to him and he says

Aarav(smiling): Ab radha bulaye aaur Krishna naa aaye aisa ho sakta hai kya?

All laugh hearing him.....

Host: voh tho hai khanaji usually award dene waalo ko pehle bulate hain phir award lene waalo ko par aaj award lene waalae aagaye hain lekhin dene waalein nahi aayaein.....

Aarav: I was going to ask that man koi khaas inzaan hai kya?

Host: aap ke liye tho bohat hi khaas hai yeh...So ab dene waale ko bulau ?

All : YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Host: ok...So let us welcome the most handsome,most charming,dashing hero,wonderful human being, and trending personality in social media at this moment especially. chote bhai ko award dene ke liye aaye hain bade bhai(aarav gasps at his
introduction) Let us welcome "The Manik Malhothra" on stage please...

Aarav turns his head towards the entrance to see his brother walking towards the stage with his all time attitude. He was shocked more than surprised to see his brother who hadn't talked to him in these years except some formal greetings when he enter home and Now he is coming to present him an award. He thought he was dreaming but when he heard the applause around him he was pretty much sure that it is his brother who manage to get this much attention whenever he comes to limelight.....

After realizing that it's not dream he just runs towards his brother with a bright smile. When manik was about to climb the stage Aarav jumps on him hugging him tightly.

Manik stumbles at the unexpected hug and laughs seeing his little bro's excitement while hugging him more tightly. Manik twirls him around still in the hug. They both shed some tears forgetting the place when people hoot to cheer them up they break the hug and manik gives his hand to aarav gesturing him to hold his hand to which aarav gives his hand smiling. They both climb on the stage smiling. Manik presents the award to aarav while he was just looking at Manik with his huge smile.....