"Who is this from?" he murmurs.

"My mom. She got it for me on my sixteenth birthday."

"You don't speak to each other anymore?"

My eyes soften at the memories of her, of both of my parents, but just as fast as they enter in, I block them out and cross my arms over my chest. Lincoln's effort is applaudable, I'll give him that, but I told him once that I didn't want to talk about this. We are just fucking. I'm not going to open myself up to him when this will only fizzle out in a few months.

"Have you thought about how you're going to ask me to make it up to you?" he asks, changing the subject, "for the favor I asked?"

I run my eyes over his fingers with one hand continuing to twirl the chain, watching as he pushes two fingers into my tank top with the other, underneath my bra cup, then pushes his entire hand inside to grasp my breast, those same two fingers twisting my nipple.

Robert is no doubt seeing all of this, but the feeling of Lincoln pressed against me like this is clouding my judgment. I don't care if Robert watches this.

I can't think about the fact that I'm comfortable with a man touching me for the first time here ever since...him. I can't think about what this means. All I know is that it feels good, and I don't ever want it to stop.

"You have to want something..." Lincoln says, "tell me, Sienna."

My back arches off the seat when his other hand trails down my stomach, then pauses at the waistband of my skirt. He's used to being in control, but I think after meeting me he's found his challenge. I'm not going to make it easy on him for many reasons.

I take his hand out of my bra and push his other one off my stomach, eyeing his hard cock pitching a tent in his jeans. "I think I'm going to leave you with blue balls during this dinner," I tell him, quiet enough so Robert can't hear, "and then, when you're so frustrated and angry that you just can't take it anymore, I'm going to spread my legs for you in this car on the way home and you're going to take all of that anger out on my pussy with your tongue."

He groans and tries to grasp his hard-on, but I playfully smack his hand away. "I'm going to leave you with blue balls after I get what I want. That is how you're going to repay me. An orgasm with nothing expected in return."

Arching a brow, he lets out a laugh and shakes his head in disbelief. "What a cruel little thing you are."

The car comes to a stop, and I wait for Lincoln to come around and open my door for me. I take his hand while I step outside, gawking at the mansion placed in front of me. I didn't even notice it as we were driving in, but holy shit. A large, red brick home with black accents stares back at me, ivy running all over the sides. It reminds me of my townhome, only an upgraded version.

We're standing in a circular driveway, with a huge three-tiered fountain in the center. Hedges twice the height of Lincoln surround the property, secluding us in a bubble of our own.

"Come on," he says. I watch as his hand extends for mine at first, but then he seems to realize that this is a business meeting, dropping it to his side again before he leads the way up the brick steps. There's a huge brass knocker on the front that he bangs loudly, and a woman in a uniform answers it.

"Hello, Mr. Nash," the woman says shyly. She blinks up at him with adoration, and it's hard to ignore the twinging in my stomach at the thought of her being interested. "Your family is waiting for you in the sitting room."

He smiles at her. "Thank you, Katherine."

I follow him into a large room that's three times the size of my townhome in itself. Gold antique furniture surrounds a massive fireplace, and directly above it is a portrait of a man who looks almost identical to Lincoln, only an older version. His father.