He took it out and then thrust back in with full force making her to cry out in pain. Blood oozed out from her abdomen, but he kept thrusting in her, ruining his own wife.

Aera laid numb there. Taking everything in. Her face turned red with pain as she stared at the ceiling with tears pouring out and disappearing in her hairs.

She closed her eyes as that scene in the mirror plastered itself in her memory. Her own husband whom she loved with all her heart, killed her.

She felt his pace fastened to extreme speed making her to cry out at the burning sensation she felt there. His thrusts became so rough and painful and with immense speed that black dots started appearing in her vision.

Her abdomen region was burning and the pain was so much to bear. Her consciousness was slipping away. She felt him shuddering on top of her as he gave a deep rough thrust, and then she felt him dripping something warm inside her.

A weird sensation jolted throughout her body and her eyes half closed, she saw him moving back from her before deep black pitch succumbed her into its embrace.

__________________________________

" I've been skipping them ", He replied over the line leaning against the railing, the cold breeze swaying over his naked ribs. Taehyung eyed the sleeping figure on his bed, the mess he created, their laid sleep and sound.

" It's dangerous Mr.kim. ", Ryder, his personal doctor warned prescribing another list of medics for his betterment.

"Take the pills right away. I'll visit you tomorrow.", The beeping sound reached his ears and he walked towards the girl. He threw his mobile somewhere in the room.

" You are not supposed to do this to me, Aera. This isn't us.", He croaked venom dripping from his words.

He dipped his nose in the crook of her neck inhaling his scent on her. He wasn't over yet. He wanted her to know whom she belonged to and whom  she should be with.

He turned around plopping his frame beside her and with less difficulty he engulfed her with his one arm, laying her frame over his broad chest. Under the layers he felt her warmth around him.

He loved it and regretted not doing it before. He regretted being all fake to her. They were supposed to be happy with their kids running around them if it wasn't her. It was all Aera's fault. She called this upon herself. She wished to see his dark self.

Things turned upside down. He was never himself. All these months he lived a new life just to get her in his life and he did, may be there wasn't much use of the masquerade anymore. Tomorrow he will convince her and make her his for his trueself.

Taehyung, He was not the one who is loving, caring, he just acted all along. He is the all seven deadly sins.
He was ruthless.He do drugs, helpless people were sold in his world. He was the heir of Black pearl.The black pearl, which people believe extinct.
He kissed his woman's forehead, processing the day incidents.

The next morning she woke up alone in the room. She groaned in pain
when she tried to sit up as a sharp pain shot up from her lower
abdomen. She was still sore. She managed to pull herself anyway and
scanned the room. Their clothes were scattered all over the floor. Her dress was lying by the corner.

Enduring the pain, she gently stepped off the bed and started to limp
over to her dress. She hissed when she felt the painful sting between
her legs with each step she took. It was excruciating. Somehow, she
managed to reach her closet. She grabbed one of the dress and  hastily and put it on. She turned and her gaze fell on his bed. His bed was a big mess. Half of the sheets were dangling off the bed. An angry red blotch stain was sitting where she was lying on the
bedspread. The sight only brought back all the memories.

He just killed her, like he killed scott.

Tears brimmed her eyes and started to fall one by one. For a moment,
she forgot all the pain plaguing her body as the pain in her heart
surpassed it all. She slumped on the floor and pulled her knees up. She
hid her face between them and started crying.

" I am sorry, I am sorry,"she was apologizing profusely to herself for not being able to take a stand for her life.

Thousands of her helpless pictures flashed before her eyes whenever she closed them. Collecting herself she walked forward ignoring the excruciating pain shoting her abdomen.

She looked her vulnerable state in the gaint mirror, her eyes red and her ace tear stained and lips bruised with his marks followed by blemishes on her collarbone. She removed her clothes eyeing each mark he gave as a punishment she has to pay for nothing.

She didn't like it one bit. She was disgusted with her ownself. Clutching the meal vase, she thrashed it across the gaint mirror causing it to crack into numerous pieces.

Her hands immediately clutched one hell of a giant piece of the glass crushing between her fingers and palm.

She couldn't bear it anymore. She truly loved and trusted her whole life with him and he just broke it like that. Niw she doesn't even deserve to show her face to her father.

It was a rape. A maritial rape.

Her husband, he is a killer, rapist and what not. Upon all that she felt sickening at the thought of him being her better half.

Her hands drew over her neck waiting for her senses to slice her throat. She closed her eyes unable to witness her vulnerable state.

Her naked state was embarced by his large form. His one hand snaked over her waist and the other held hand which held the glass piece. Her eyes met his with dread and disgust evident.

" You know, you are not supposed to be doing this. Don't you? ", He warned rubbing his cheek over her bending his cheek down to her.

She shrieked back and more tears pooled along with her blood oozing out of her hand due to the pressure she was applying to the glass.

" You should cut this nerve of yours to die fast. ", He dabbed his fingers over her neck mocking her tracing his lips along her jawline, causing her to sob more.

" I must warn you sweetheart. You will die easily but trust me I'll torture Jenn and dad untill they would beg me to kill them. ", He warned sensually palming her hands trying to loose the grip on the glass and it did work.

A stinging pain invaded on her neck as he injected something without her notice and in no time black dots formed in her head.

__________________________________

Hope you guys don't hate me...

Well, love you.

The next update will  likely to be updated on 19-20th October.

Till then ,Stay safe and healthy.

With love, 💜
             👑
Signed, CROWN.

The 17th of oct 2022.

DESIRE OVER LOVE || ON GOING ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें