Germany is obsessed with Russia! 🫶

Russias POV: I wake up to go to school to see Ukraine giggling, I ask her" why are you laughing?" She said "Did you not hear?" I got confused and said "I literally just woke up? How am I meant to hear what happened?" She stopped laughing and said" you're so boring russia" "can you just tell me what happened?" I said angrily she awnsered and said "oh look!" And I saw.. that Germany is gay and has an obsession with me?!

Germanys POV: I wake up to hear my phone blasting with notifications, I got confused since nobody messages me, I open my phone and saw that somebody has leaked my room, now everyone in school knows my obsession with Russia.. EVEN HE KNOWS IT, I knew this would happen, I shouldn't have fallen in love so quickly.. "GET YOUR @SS DOWN HERE DU HŪRENS0HN" said father, I said "coming!" I walked down stairs and saw my father with the leaked picture, he said "NO SON OF MINE IS GONNA-" I stormed out of my house before he finished, I wanted to skip school, so i did, but then somebody saw me..

Russias POV: is that Germany hiding? "Germany?!" I said, he said "IM SORRY" I confusedly said "what? Why?" he said "cause of my obsession with you?" I laughed and said "no! Of course not! But we can't date, cause my father won't let me date anyone before the age of 18. Im sorry" he said "oh okay! But will we still be friends ?" I said "obviously!" And I walked to school cause he was too scared of people making fun of him, Anyways Ukraine went earlier to school, that's a new! And Belarus is late! Not a surprise..

Germanys POV: I headed to school, I've decided that I will skip all classes and go to the library.

Ukraines POV: I'm in art class drawing Russia fking germa-

<Lunch Break>

Russias POV: Lunch started, I told Belarus "I need to grab a book from the library, ttyl!" Belarus said "okay cya!" I walk into it, I went to grab the book, then I see Germany and I said "I thought you skipped today?!" He said "I was gonna but." "But what?" I said confusedly, he said "I was hoping you'd come to the library so I could see you" I asked "why would you wanna see me?" He said " cause you're so cute" I blushed, I was getting butterflies.

Frances POV: not a lot of people know that Germany is gay and has an obsession with russia, so I'll expose him!
I went outside and screamed. "Germany is obsessed with Russia!" Everyone looked at me and laughed.

Russias POV:I heard everyone laughing, I went outside because I was confused, and everyone looked at me, I got even more confused, I heard people whispering "poor Russia, Germanys obsessed with him" then it hit me.

Germanys POV: I hate France so much, he's been bullying me since kindergarten, why does he do this to me, now I need to find a new lover, Haha! Like I'll every get one, Russia is the only person I trust at the moment, but i don't know if I can trust him anymore..

Russias POV: I need to check up on Germany, I went to the library and saw him, I ran to him and hugged him, he said "you're not mad about my obsession with you." "I'm not." I said and chuckled, but then I just couldn't hold it any longer, I pushed Germany onto to the floor and started ki$$ing him hard.

Finished! (608 words!)