Fucking hell.

The image of Adeline spread out on the bed flashed in my mind. Her pink lips and those big eyes. The way she moaned my name while I was buried so deep inside her. I want to see her again. Even if that means fucking her and being with her behind mine and her family's back.

~~~

Show him what he left that night in the hotel room?

That's exactly what my dress is screaming. The dark red, tight, mini dress with straps and a velvet corset. With high-heels and hair straightened which fell on my shoulders. A pair of diamond earring and my engagement ring glittered under the lights.

I was unable to relax till they come. Tapping my foot constantly on the floor while waiting for Sam and his family. Most importantly his uncle. Who was here, in LA.

I heard our maid running to open the door so I immediately stood up.

They're here! Fuck! Okay, calm down. I adjusted my dress and pushed back my hair.

Come on, Adeline.

Be the baddest.

With my head high and a sweet smile plastered on my face, I made my way towards the door. Mom and dad were already greeting them as they shook hands. First was Sam's dad, then his mom, then Sam and at the end...Dion.

I shook hands with his parents and then gave Sam a tight hug while making eye contact with Dion. Who looked awfully good tonight. His hair was gelled back, a black shirt which was had the first button unbuttoned and black pants. A Rolex on his wrist and a very handsome smirk on his face. While everyone made their way towards the living room, I was left with Samuel standing behind me and Dion in front of me. I extended my hand for a handshake and Dion accepted it.

I gave him a forced and fake smile making him raise his brow.

I turned around to leave and catch Sam who was a few steps ahead of me but an arm grabbed mine. I stopped in my tracks.

"That's all?" Dion whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "And what do you want me to do? I don't know if you realize but I'm Sam's fiance. And everyone is here so let go." I said with an oddly cold tone.

"What's up with the attitude?"

"You should've thought about the consequences of leaving me in your hotel room, Dion." With that said, I harshly removed my hand from his and quickly walked to the living room.