prologue

Jennifer's POV:

Ok, so I'd say that my life is pretty typical for a teenage girl. I mean, I go through my typical morning routine of getting up, brushing my teeth, and picking out my school clothes. Because Cher and Dionne, two of my best friends, were planning to match, I chose a blue plaid blazer, a blue plaid skirt, a blue sweater vest that would go over my white shirt. Once I put my outfit on, I put on my blue knee high socks that I paired with dark blue heels.

Once I got dressed I went downstairs where my parents were eating breakfast, my mother, a fashion designer who occasionally creates my adorably charming outfits, and my father, a neurosurgeon.

"Good morning!" I told them cheerily and kissing both of them on the cheeks and grabbing a plate and piece of bread and putting some peanut butter and also chopping up some bananas to put on it and once I was done I got the plate and sat down with my parents and while I was eating me and my parents chatted and we were talking about my dad's upcoming surgery.

"So daddy, what are you gonna do again for your upcoming surgery?" My dad laughed and said, "Well honey, I've told you this a billion times this week," in response to my question with my pleading eyes. "However, if you insist. Making an incision in the skull is termed a craniotomy, which is the procedure I will use to remove a brain tumor. Also-"

Mom interrupted my dad and said, "I'm trying to have a peaceful breakfast, not to think about brains. It makes me feel like a zombie." My mom shuddered after that.

"To be honest, if you were a zombie, I would let you devour my brains since you would look fantastic and sexy as a zombie." My dad tells my mom, smirking and winking at her.

I gagged after hearing that being saved I heard Cher's jeep horn outside of my house. I chump down my last few bites of my bread and kiss both of my parents' cheeks and say goodbye to them as I grab my backpack and walk out of my house fixing up my hair and waving at Cher.

"Hey girl!" I greeted Cher happily.

"Hey Jenny!" She greeted me back.

I went to the backseat of the car as we chatted along the way and stopped at Dionne's house as we all greeted each other as Dionne went to the front seat of the car and you may be wondering why are their names so awesome and how are they so cool? Well we all were named after great singers in the past who now do infomercials and we all know how it feels to have people be jealous of us.

As Cher drives away Dionne turns to look at us and points to her hat asking, "So?" As Cher points me a look and says, "Been shopping with Dr. Seuss?" As I giggle at that comment.

"Well at I wouldn't skin a to make my backpack." Dionne shoots back at Cher as I also giggled at her comment. "It's faux." Cher responds.

"Well, Dionne, I like your hat, and your bag Cher. Both are very cute and fashionable." I tell them still giggling a bit.

"You shouldn't be laughing there Jenny, we all know that you like Elton even with all the bickering you guys do." Cher tells me. I stop giggling and make a shocked face at her and respond to her, "I do not like Elton. Sure we hook up and make out but I hate him with my whole heart and I might even hate him even more than Amber."

Amber is my worst enemy from preschool to the present day. It all started when Amber had a crush on Elton in third grade but found out that Elton liked me and that I liked him back and she even tried to break Elton and I's recess wedding and she tried everything to make me hate Elton and for Elton to hate me and she did. Elton loved his vests and it meant the whole world to him and Amber told Elton that I told her that I hated his vests and he was about to burst when he heard that so during recess he gave me my paper wedding ring I made him for our recess wedding and he told me that he hated it and dropped it on the floor and stomped on it and from that day on me and Elton never spoke a word to each other till 8th grade when every boy and girl got hormones and me and Elton were paired up for a school project. We went to my house where we did the project and it went from bickering about the project to making out in my bed. So that's how me and Elton had an on and off relationship where we would argue or make out.

"Wow, that's a shocker." Dionne tells me and she looks at me with wide eyes.

Cher turned to the right and totally didn't pause with the red stop sign. Dionne looks back and turns to Cher saying, "Hello! That was a stop sign." As I nodded, putting my head in between the car seats in front saying, "Cher, you need to stop doing that before your father takes away your car privileges!"

Cher turns to look at us and says, "I totally paused." As me and Dionne nod sarcastically as Dionne responds with, "Yeah. O.K."

✎ Noe speaks

HOPE YALL ENJOY THISSS!! 

just incase you are wondering what singer Jennifer's named after is Jennifer Lopez!! and i also apologize for my lack of knowing brain surgery AKJSHJAK

dont forget to vote and comment!!

hope you guys have an amazing day ahead of yall <333