3

As time passed by hyunjin and jeongin grew distance. Jeongin would always try to have a conversation like they used to before but that ryujin girl would always come in between or take hyunjin away.

He just wanted to spend time with hyunjin without ryujin disturbing them. But how could he even hate ryujin? She was such a sweet girl.

She was kind and sweet towards others. She had a very good figure. She didn't have any difficulty in making friends. She always got good marks. She was very beautiful too. Unlike him...

Sometimes he was jealous of her. He wondered that, if he was like ryujin.... Would hyunjin like him the way he liked ryujin?

Probably not....

One day jeongin decided to be brave and confess his feelings to hyunjin. He just couldn't hold it any longer. So he spend a whole time writing him a letter. Where he had written everything.

The next day jeongin walked up to their locker where hyunjin, ryujin and seungmin were. He had his letter in his hands, but he hid it behind him when he saw hyunjin and ryujin being awfully close towards eachother. They looked every happy.

"Hi guys!" He said

"Hi innie! Today we have a big surprise for you, right ryujin?" Hyunjin said smiling at her as she smiled back

For a unknown reason, his heart started to beat faster. Why was he so anxious at this time?

He saw hyunjin slowly slipping his hands in ryujin's.

"Please let it not be what i think right now, please..."

"Me and ryujin are officially dating!"

It hurt.

It hurt him so much, but he could not let his sadness take over him. He has to he happy for his best friend. Right?

He crumbled the paper he had in his hands and faked a smile to hide his pain.

"C-congrats! You two are such a cute couple!" He said as hyunjin and ryujin both blushed.

Seungmin on the other hand was also so sad. He knew how much jeongin liked hyunjin, but he also knew that jeongin would do anything if it meant for hyunjin to be happy. Even if it meant that he had yo lose his own happiness.

He saw how jeongin crumbled the paper he hid behind him. He could see that jeongin was smiling to hide the pain. But he could do nothing.

"I have to go to the washroom real quick, you guys can go to the class I'll be right back!" Jeongin said as he rushed out of there.

Seungmin sighed as he saw hyunjin being busy with ryujin. He patted hyunjin. "Congrats, but you messed up hyun" he said that and left to find jeongin, leaving both hyunjin and ryujin confused.