The Different Snowflake...

Frank took a deep breath as the fresh snowfall almost brought him to tears again, "another day another slay" he quietly mumbled into the mug of his late-night coffee. He takes a drink of the black coffee and squints at the bitterness. He doesn't enjoy the taste but refuses to drink anything other than black coffee because he's emo.  He sets the mug down next to his framed photo of Mr. Beast and walks along the pink carpet to his bathroom. 

He flicks the yellow tinged light on and reaches for his My Little Pony toothbrush along with the children's bubblegum toothpaste meant for a 2-year-old. Even though he won't even drink regular coffee cause it's not emo enough, he refuses to use adult toothpaste.  After brushing, he rinses his mouth and leads to the toilet to take a piss. He sighs, "that was no revolutionary piss, but it will do". Flicking the light off he turns to his bedroom, and flops into his bed that's plastered in a photo of Niki Minaj. He shuts his eyes and begins to drift to eep. 

The next morning...

Frank gasps and shoots up from his bed. From the shock, he immediately reaches for his phone and dials his best friend in the whole wide world, Justin Timberlake. He didn't pick up, so Frank went on to text him about his shock. He goes on to say that he kept hearing a tune echo in his head. It sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite grasp where it was from. The tune made him feel special, different even. He felt like singing about it but couldn't because there was no one to ask him to. The voice that sang it was so angelic. It gave him comfort but was also eerie. 

He stumbles to the kitchen and takes a sip of his now cold black coffee from last night. Reaching over to the icy cold window ceil, he flings the curtains open and the brightness of the snow in his backyard almost blinds him. Frank feels lured to go outside into the snow. He swings open his back door as a breeze of icy air blows through his black hair. He takes a step into the snow in his socks, and his dogs immediately start shivering. 

As he trudges through the snow, he is stopped by a snowflake landing directly on his big toe. He looks down as a face appears on the snowflake. The striking bright red hair contrasts with the snow, making it hard to miss. Frank jumps back after seeing the face and hears the echoing of the same tune from his dream emitting from the snow. He carefully picks up the snowflake off of his little piggy and shuffles inside. 

Frank slams the door behind him and carefully sets the snowflake down on his pillow that's almost as big as Brendon Urie's forehead. There was a large flash that made Frank's eyes squint and before him sat a guy with bright red hair in a snow jacket. "My name is Gerard," the red head whispered, "let me tell you a secret" he said as he leaned towards Franks left ear, he shut his eyes and softly whispered, "Will, stop reading frerard."