Lexi Ross

Full name: Alexis Alexandria Ross

Age: 4 (Season 1)
5 (Season 2)
6 (Season 3)
7 (Season 4) (She comes back to Camp Kikiwaka in this season without her siblings)

Gender: Female

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Chocolate brown

Family: Morgan Ross (adoptive father)
Christina Ross (adoptive mother)
Jessie Prescott (Nanny)
Bertram Winkle (butler)
Emma Evangeline Ross (oldest adoptive sister)
Luke Ross (oldest adoptive/adopted brother)
Ravi K. Ross (older adoptive/adopted brother)
Zuri Zenobia Ross (adoptive/adopted older sister)
Mrs. Kipling (family pet)

Nicknames: Lexi (by friends and family) (sometimes)
Lex (by friends and family)
Alex (by friends and family) (sometimes)
Little chucklet (by Lou)
Baby sister (by Emma, Luke, Ravi, and Zuri)
Little Ross (By Griff, Finn, and Xander)

Biology: Alexis was adopted at a few months old, not too long before season 1 of Jessie. Her mom died giving birth to her, and her father wasn't able to care for her, so he put her up for adoption, where she was adopted by the Ross family.

Occupation: Camper (during the summer)
Camp Director Assistant (Season 4)

Personality: Like most 4-year-olds, she is very hyperactive. She has a good relationship with her siblings.

Friends: Louella Dorcus Hockhauser
Xander Quinn
Jorge Ramirez
Tiffany Chen
Griff Jones
Owen Jones (best friend) (OC)
Destiny Baker (future)
Finn Sawyer (future)
Matteo Silva (future)
Gwen "of the woods" Flores (on Alexis' side) (future)
Noah Lambert (future)
Ava King (future)

Enemies: Hazel Swearengen
Gladys Swearengen
Noah Drake
Eric
Gwen Flores (on Gwen's side)(formerly)
Barb Barca (future)
Austin Justin (future)

Relationships: Emma Ross- Emma and Alexis have the typical oldest to youngest relationship. Emma is the one who can mostly be seen holding Alexis' hand or carrying her.

Zuri Ross- Zuri has the typical protective older sibling personality, threatening to hurt strangers who try to hurt Alexis

Ravi Ross- Ravi is shown to care a lot about Alexis. Alexis seems to take a liking to Ravi, not being annoyed by his smart remarks.

Luke Ross- Since Luke only appeared a couple times in Bunk'd, not much is known about their relationship.

Xander Quinn- Since Emma and Xander are dating, they both act like parent figures towards Alexis.

Lou Hockhauser- Lou seems to make Alexis laugh, even if it's unintentional. Lou seems to act like another older sister to Alexis.

Jorge Ramirez- Not much is known about their relationship currently.

Tiffany Chen- Same as Jorge.

Griff Jones- At first, Griff and Alexis didn't get along. But when Griff realized what Alexis went through before being adopted by the Rosses, he started acting like the older brother she never had.

Owen Jones- Since they're only 5 in season 2, the only kind of love they share is puppy love.

Destiny Baker- TBA

Finn Sawyer- TBA

Matteo Silva- TBA

Ava King- TBA

Noah Lambert- TBA

First appearence: Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka

Last appearence: Breaking Barb (I know that isn't the last season 4 episode, but I don't watch Raven's Home)

Trivia: Her favorite Ross sibling is Ravi (which the others don't understand)

Since she has a short attention span like most 4-year-olds, she is still learning the Woodchuck salute.

Besides her older siblings, the other person she has a great relationship is Lou.