Nobody but you

In which one person is all that matters 

Third Person Pov 

People say that the world's full of hate but yet so many fools still have hope that they'll find love. Is it to much to ask for somebody to find somebody true, somebody who's real? Kevin for one was one of those people who didn't have time for a bunch of fake love. He was one of those people who didn't bother with love. 

Kevin wanted somebody who he knew was down to ride for him and not run away when things got rough. He didn't think he'd ever fall in love until doug came into the picture that is. They started off as close friends before turning into more. If kevin was being honest doug was all that mattered to him. 

Kevin didn't want nobody but doug everything meant nothing if he couldn't have him. He knew it was genuine it wasn't lust he could feel the difference. He remembered how doug used to be in relationships thinking he found love but he would still feel like something was missing. They always stayed close to each other. 

They stayed so close that when they were away they could feel the distance. Kevin was riding for doug no matter what through the pain and would always be his umbrella in the rain. Before doug met kevin everyone he dated was the same but kevin gave him something different. 

There were times where they hated each other but they knew nobody could replace the other. Kevin used to be a player always going from girl to girl but he cut all of them off just for doug. Kevin grabbed doug's hand before lifting it and kissing it gently. "I love you baby boy i swear ion want nobody but you" Kevin says. 

Doug smiles before leaning up and leaving a peck on kevin's lips. "I love you to" doug says with his smile getting bigger. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed