Chapter One

A/N: I don't own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does. I only own the plot of this story and a few OCs for character development. The picture at the top does not belong to me. Credit goes to the person who made the cosplay. 

Mito Uzumaki POV

When Mito awoke next, she was in a place that was warm and dark. She also felt smaller.

XXX

The majority of the time she spent in the warm dark, she spent sleeping and wondering if the Sage of Six Paths had made a mistake.

XXX

In the midst of an unknown amount of naps, Mito felt herself being pushed and guessed that her new mother was in labor.

After an unknown amount of time, Mito felt herself be ejected from the warm dark, and unlike most children, she didn't scream her lungs out, instead, she managed a sleepy gurgle, and promptly screwed her eyes shut at the too-bright light, and let out a plaintive wail.

"A girl," said a voice, that sounded like Biwaco's voice, but she couldn't be sure.

"One more, Kushina-sama," said another voice."

"A boy," said Biwaco.

"You hear that, Minato? A girl and a boy, dattebane," Kushina said softly, and Mito was surprised at how much older Kushina sounded.

"What will their names be?" asked Biwaco.

"Naruto for the blonde, and Mito for the redhead," said a male's voice, which Mito assumed to be Minato.

After hearing her and her brother's names, Mito Uzumaki fell asleep. As she slept, she didn't know about the attempt on her and Naruto's life, the unsealing of the Kyuubi, the battle that killed her parents, the resealing of the Kyuubi into her and Naruto, Kushina and Minto's last words to her and her brother, Hiruzen's decision to ban talking about the Kyuubi Attack, or being placed in an orphanage.

wc: 294

A/N: Chapter One complete. Chapters one and two will be filler chapters. Chapter three will be when S1 of Naruto starts. Remember to vote and comment. Following would be nice as well.

wc with A/N: 328