When I use to get stressed, if I was driving she would rub my neck and shoulders to help relieve my stress.

I instantly feel myself relax.

The familiarity of her hands on me, made my body betray me.

I gave out an involuntary sigh.

"Why, y/n, why did you keep her" she sounds almost pleading.

I started having an internal debate.

I could lie to her.

But she would know.

I decide just the truth would be the best.

"She means too much to me, too many memories. "

I keep my eyes on the road.

"Not all of them good" I chance a glance at her and she's still staring at me.

She hasn't stopped since we got in this truck.

"But memories, none the less" I look back at the road and reach for my water bottle to the side of me.

Suddenly I am thirsty.

The only sound in the truck is the sound of the tires travelling along the road from my open window.

Taylor speaks out of nowhere.

"Do you remember the first time we fucked in Dolly"

I spat my water out.

I heard the cackle of Taylor while my eyes tried to go back into my sockets.

Did she really have to say that.

"And how I pushed you back to get on top and the gear stick went up your ass" she continued laughing.

I wasn't though.

I was trying to wipe the water from my mouth and look down at my now wet pants.

Great.

I look over at Taylor who is still laughing and the sight brings a smile to my face.

I can't help but giggle.

"I do. I also remember how another time you ripped off your panties so fast you couldn't find them, and then it turns out they were hanging from my rear view mirror" I laugh.

She hits my arm.

"And you didn't tell me until the next day when you picked me up with them still dangling there" she keeps laughing.

"Asshole" she hits me again.

Not hard, in the way she use to when she was mock pissed at me.

"What? They were a trophy, I wanted to keep them there" I smirk.

"A trophy huh? How many trophy's have you hung from this review mirror then womaniser?"She teases, but I could hear the genuine inquisition behind her question.

It catches me off guard slightly.

I decide to just play along.

"All I'm saying is, I would need a bigger mirror to hang them all" I smirk at her.

But I watch her face falter and her laughter stop slightly before she catches herself and just hums.

"Well the ladies always did want you" she muses.

I look over and her gaze has left me and now she is looking out the window.

I furrow my brow.

What the hell school did she go to but I was not wanted by the ladies.