Chapter 13: True friendship

Start from the beginning

"Hihi~ I'm happy!" she kissed his cheek fast and ran to the others. Rising her hands up, Kana orders. "LET'S GO EXPLORE!"

     Following her hype, all of them screamed too. Well, most of them. Kana started to run ahead but suddenly stops. The class notices her sniffing and listening around, getting alert.

"Guys, I think we're not alone here!"

     Suddenly, from behind the group, an enormous being made of clay attacks the them but it was quickly destroyed by Bakugou and Todoroki.

"NOW WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! IS WAR!" now the blonde got hyped due to the creatures.

     Soon all students of Class 1-A were fighting their own monsters. Kana is livid with this new sensation of freedom. Running barefoot, getting all dirty with the mud, punching and kicking everything... Just laughing and enjoying without care.

     In less than three hours, the group made it to the base, where the adults are already waiting for them.

"Aw~ It's over..." Kana whines pouting, she wants more.

"Kana, girl... For the love of god... We... Dying here." Ochaco says panting, falling on the floor. "Oof."

"Don't worry, foxie girl! We'll have a lot of time to explore the forest! All of you did a great job!"

     While the pussycats are praising the class, Izuku notices Kana curiously eyeing a small boy next to the base and asks who he's to the heroes. Izuku tries to introduce himself but it didn't end well for him; being punched in the worst area.

   The fox cringed and helped her poor friend to go to the bus.

     After carrying the luggage to their rooms and having a delicious dinner together, all students won the privilege of having a warm bath in the thermal springs. With boys separated from the girls.

"Girl, I don't know how you aren't tired yet." Mina snort at the fox that is playing with the hot water.

"I wish I know too, I'm exhausted!" Momo sighed, sinking into the water.

"It's because of my quirks, they give me a lot of energy. Even more when they're so excited like today."

"Kana, what's your quirk exactly, ribbit?" a while back this question would let her nervous but now Kana sees her quirks with new eyes.

"It's called Demon Fox and Spiritual Goddess Fox. I literally have two forces in me that gives me their power and energy when I need it." she smiled, waiting for their reaction.

"Wow! That's why you are always changing appearance?" Jirou got closer, interested.

"Yeah! For example, my tiny fox is from the Goddess. According to Korean mythology, the Goddess uses this form as a disguise to walk in the forest and protect nature from people with bad intentions."

"Wow! This is so cool!" Ochaco is in awe.

"Also is from her my pink and blue appearance. Likewise are the blue flames, that is made of my spiritual fire."

"I heard of this before, it's like a sacred flame that never extinguish, right? We can find those in shrines and temples." Momo questions and Kana nod to her.

"So I presume the blonde form is from the Demon side, ribbit?" Kana nodded again. "Hmm, this is like your bad side?"

"Everyone presumes this because of the name but it's called demon because is a fury of nature, that hunts down people that hurts the person who owns it, that's me in this case. It's a really hard side to contain because while the Goddess side gets excited with the adrenaline of the battle and exploration, the Demon god feeds from bad memories and emotions."