𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - one or the other

"What the fuck?"

"What the fuck?"

Y/n breaks from the kiss after hearing the familiar voice. She then looks at her watch. It was noon. Shit.

She turns her head to see Finney and Vance, who was pretty upset. She then looked to Robin, who was fucking furious.

"I waited thirty minutes for you, and I catch you fucking making out with Yamada?" Robin shouted. You could tell that he was super hurt. 

Y/n runs over to him before giving a sorry look at Bruce. He nods in reply. Finney and Vance stand there, knowing something will go down soon. 

"Robin-"

"Forget it. You forgot about us again." He says. 

"I never forgot about you before. I just let him tag along!" She replies. Robin was infuriated, so she tried her best to stay calm as possible. 

"Well, you forgot to tell us. You ditch us for Yamada, and Vance and I have known you since fucking first grade!" Robin yelled. 

Y/n's eyes started to water. She didn't know she hurt him this much. 

"You've only talked to this boy for two months, and you leave him for us? God, you are so obsessed with him!" Robin laughs, picking up a rock and throwing it so hard it breaks in two. 

"I didn't leave you guys! I just lost track of time-"

"You're always coming up with fucking excuses!" Robin cuts her off. 

Robin sighs. "Choose."

"What?"

"Choose between your best friends and your boyfriend. Choose."

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Y/n scoffs, crossing her arms. 

"Yeah, I am."

Y/n was speechless. What has gotten into him? The look on his face was something she's never seen before. He was confused, angry, and hurt all at the same time.

"Vance and I were there when no one was, and when Bruce broke your heart, we were there for you," Robin mentions, pointing at Bruce. He immediately looks down, pretending not to know anything. 

"So, choose."

"Robin, you know I can't do that. What has gotten into you?" Y/n didn't want her friendship with him to end like this. Not over a boy. 

"Really? Choosing your crush over us? Your best friends?"

"I never chose-"

"I can tell you just did. See you," Robin replies. He walks away, leaving the rest of the group in shock. 

Finney looks around. "What the hell just happened?" 

Before anyone said anything, Y/n runs home. She was feeling so much at the same time. 

It was the best day of her life until she made a stupid mistake.

-

A/N:
sorry for the short chapter :( term is almost over so i have a lot of exams and assignments due this week :(( next week will be a break so i'll try and update more often!!
thanks for reading!! <3