Chapter 3

Warning: Minor blood

Most of Izuku's experience in U.A. was ordinary school life with the normal subjects, math, how to survive in the desert, history. Barely anything about being a superhero for the past week. He did make some friends, like Uraraka and Tokoyami. 

Finally, after a week of normal classes, All Might bursts through the room.

"HAHA! I'M HERE!" All Might shouted while zooming to the pedestal. 

Everyone was shocked. They were all thinking, why was the number one hero here of all places? Shouldn't he be in different parts of the country helping those in need? Actually...

"This is awesome!"

"We have All Might teaching us?! That's manly as hell!"

"I can't believe we have All Might here"

Maybe everyone wasn't thinking those things.

"I'm here to help you be heroes by training you all. So what we're going to do today is TRIAL BATTLE!! But before that" All Might clicked a button and behind everyone was their hero uniforms, "you need to dress the part to play the part!"

So everyone grabbed their hero uniforms that they specifically asked and designed. They all went to the changing room and came out in style. Some were re-adjusting their suits while others tested their quirks to see if the suits worked with their quirk.

"You guys already look like pro heroes" All Might glared at one student in particular, but only for a split second, it was at Izuku.

Izuku caught this glare, he wondered why All Might would glare at him of all people. What about the one that could make explosions? 

Izuku wore a fur coat and had a full black suit with leather boots, which you'd think would be terrible in hot climates, but Izuku didn't seem to mind.

Izuku looked at Bakugo and noticed the two giant gauntlets that looked like grenades and questioned All Might even further.

"You're probably wondering what kind of battle trial this will be hm? Well, it will be an indoors battle with one side being the villains and the other obviously heroes."

"All Might sir, why indoors?" Iida asked.

"Excellent question! Everyone sees the outside battles, so of course you'll know more on how to handle outside fights, but indoors, we barely get any press to come in and check how we do it inside, so what better way to show you how to do it, than to think like the heroes and villains in this situation." All Might explained.

"How do we determine who wins and loses?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Is it ok if we just blow 'em up?" Bakugo asked.

"If we're separating into groups, what would be the best way to split us?" Iida asked.

"All good questions, so let me just explain what the rules are. The villains are hiding a bomb and the heroes have to find the bomb. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the bomb before time's up, the heroes win. If the villains manage to keep the bomb away from the heroes or captures the heroes, the villains win" All Might read off a manual. "To determine how we separate the teams, we'll do a LOTTERY!" All Might then pulled out two boxes, one saying villains and the other heroes.

"Makes sense really. Heroes teaming up always seems to be a lottery itself" Izuku said out loud.

So then, the teams were made. Izuku teamed up with Tokoyami and were put on the villain's team. They were up against Bakugo and Yaororozu.