chapter 1: harry potter

harry was so against this idea. but he couldn't stand watching his bestfriend heartbroken, thinking no one heard her sobs every night at the burrow.

walking was a stupid idea but he needed some time to figure out a speech to convince draco malfoy to watch his memories,
and a speech to convince hermione to show draco her memories.

draco lived as far away from the ministry as possible so harrys idea of walking to "clear his mind" was starting to tire him and his brain.

a small park coming into view, the park mr weasley used to take ron, fred, george ginny and him to on boxing day.

harry took a seat on a bench, he found it comforting whenever he would come across this park and watch all the kids run and play, ginny was pregnant with their first child, they've always wanted a big family.

a small redheaded boy started walking towards harry,
"are you harry potter?" the boy asked harry, "keep this a secret, yeah? i am harry potter but i also was just a boy like you so it doesn't change who i am, because i have this scar on my forehead" he offered with a grin,
the boy nodded his head with a look of shock and happiness on his face.

harry was nearing dracos house, he lived somewhere secluded from the public eye, due to his deatheater reputation. harry only knew where he lived because of his snooping through the ministry's files.

with a knock on the door, he waited a while until draco opened the door,
"potter?", "malfoy"

"the fuck are you doing at my home potter?" draco scream-whispered to harry, "malfoy, im only doing this for hermione but theres something you should know.

and in front of draco malfoys front door sat harry potter and himself, harry explaining things draco would have never imagined.

!

hermione woke up startled by the noise of knocking on her door, she fought a war and still gets nervous around loud noises

another knock sounded, she got up (not before letting out a groan of defeat) and went to open the door, when she did open it tho, she wished she hadnt since harry potter was standing with draco malfoy at her door step.

"hey mione, can i talk to you?" harry said, hermione just stared for a minute and a half until, "can i come in?" harry asked, a hint of nervousness in his tone, hermione still couldn't manage a word, she only opened the door wider and signed for both men to go in.
all three former hogwarts students stood there in hermione's foyer.

"malfoy, im gonna have a talk with hermione, alone" harry potter told draco malfoy, being the only one who has said anything so far.
draco only nodded and looked at hermione, who was already looking at him like he had something on his face

harry and hermione were now in her bathroom, door locked.

"look i know you're wondering what malfoy's doing in your apartment but... look mione i know what happened", at that, hermione's hands went to cover her eyes as tears started to well up, she quickly (as for harry to not notice, which he did) wiped her eyes and started, "you- what- know what?" hermione replied in an almost whisper

"mione i know about you and malfoy, in sixth year, at the astronomy tower - harry paused at the mention of the place his late mentor was killed
-and im sorry you didnt have the trust to tell me but im sorry that i would have reacted terribly if you had told me then, especially since he was... well on the bad side of the war, im here to help, malfoy knows everything i know and i just wanted to say that you can choose to show him your memories of you two or just, i dont know figure something out, you're hermione"