~A Transparent Hole~

(This is going to be the update for a couple of weeks, there was, and currently a typhoon here in the Philippines and I don't know whether we'll be flooded or not. The internet is really weak right now as well so I can't post much for a couple of weeks.)

(English isn't my first language so brace yourself for wrong grammar and english :))

.

.

.

_________________________________________________________
WITH ACE
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the flash of blinding light, I couldn't see a thing. But I could feel my hand slipping from- wait... 

My eyes widens as I could see my very own body right in front of me!

'W-what's going on?!' I thought to myself.

I tried to reach for my body but the vines held me tight and kept pulling me through the mirror. I took one last glance at everyone and before I knew it, I was pulled away... not knowing where I'll end up... and not knowing if I'll ever see my friends again...

.

.

.

.

A couple of minutes had flown by, and I'm still being dragged by the vines...

'Argh! What to do? What to do?!... These vines are so tight, I can't move!'

I kept struggling from the vines until I got tired, I was about to give up until...

SPLASH!

.

Third POV:

The vines let go and had practically threw Ace into a river. 

Ace had no choice but swim to land.

.

.

.

Ace's POV:

I was breathing heavily for a few minutes before I calmed down. I looked at my hands and is shock to see them transparent..

I then stood up and look myself from top to bottom and saw that my whole body is transparent!

'Ooookay... What the hell is happening???' I thought to myself, then added. 'I need to find a way back to NRC... and to my body'...
.

.

Third POV:

Ace was lost in thoughts until he heard rustling behind a shrub.

He spun around and shouted "Whose there?!"

He thought that it would be a squirrel or something. But he did not expect a white clothed-
.

.

Ace's POV:

"A Rabbit Beastman!" I shouted.

I heard the weird beastman mutter to himself ."Oh, My Jimminy Chrismas! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!" He said as he started running...or hopping?

I shook my thoughts away and started to chase after the beastman.

“Sir, wait! I need to talk to you!” I yelled while running behind the male.

“I’M LATE! I’M LATE! FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!” The beast man said before starting to hop backward to stare at me “NO TIME TO SAY HELLO!” The Rabbit said before turning back around “GOOD-BYE! I’M LATE! I’M LATE! I’M LATE!”

I stopped running for a second to catch my breath.

“ What a jerk“ I muttered, while continuing to run

" But I Guess he is late for something important... maybe a party?” I thought to myself.

“ MR. RABBIT WAIT!” I yelled once more hoping he'd stop.

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I’M OVERDUE! I’M REALLY IN A STEW! NO TIME TO SAY GOODBYE! HELLO! I’M LATE! I’M LATE! I’M LATE!”  The rabbit beast-man screamed while crawling into a large rabbit hole.

.

.

Third POV:

At this point, Ace had no idea what to do but stare at the whole the rabbit crawled into.

He sighed and muttered something under his breath, then he crawled into the hole.
.

.

Ace's POV:

“ I Shouldn't Be doing this... but I need to ask him if he knows how I can get home…” I said to myself as I started to crawl into the rabbit hole.

Even With its large size I had trouble fitting through the entrance.

'What is wrong with this hole?' I thought.

'What the?!' For some reason, my butt got Stuck in the entrance and I struggled to pull free.

'I guess even though I'm just a soul, I could still touch things huh' I mused...

But...

'If they were here, they would laugh at me for getting into this situation...' I thought to myself, cheecks red from sweating (e̶m̶m̶b̶a̶r̶r̶a̶s̶s̶m̶e̶n̶t̶).

I then continued to crawl until my rump got stuck another time.

Frustrated, I turned my head back to look at the Rabbit hole entrance but decided to continue to crawl forward.
.

.

Third POV:

“ This Rabbit better have a way to tell me how to get home or all this work was for nothing,” Ace said Still Looking Behind him

“ Me doing things like this often lead to troubl- OH!” Ace exclaimed as he went tumbling down a deep hole.