Chapter 2

Liv Morgans POV:

As me, my sister, and my brother walk to the castle, I begin to have a very weird feeling, like I'm about to throw up my guts out. Im very worried that we are going to get caught, or more so, that I GET CAUGHT! I always get in trouble for stuff like this, and the town just uses me as the bad kid since I can't even communicate back to them to defend myself

"Were here girls!" My brothers says as we stand at the side of the castle. "James should be here now to time us." He says as my sister as jumping in excitement. Im over here hoping James doesn't show up at all so we don't have to do this, but sadly I see him waving I'm the distance, running towards us. "Hey guys, didn't think you would actually come, thought you chicken out." James says as he tries to catch his breath.

"Oh heck no, we ain't no chickens." My sister say as she looks at him with a sassy look. "Alright, you guys need to go from this side gate right here, it's always open at this time, and barley anyone watches it,go hurry!! Come back in thy 10 minutes!" James says as me and my siblings go in through the gate. We slowly begin to walk through the garden of the castle, it's very beautiful. As I was admiring it, I feel my brother push me it a bush, putting him and my sister there as well. I was very confused and frustrated, till I saw 2 guards walking around the garden, having a conversation.

"Well how are we supposed to do this now!?" My sister whispers to my brother, as me and him try to look for a way in. I point to the castle entrance door, which is left wide open, they are such big doors. We begin to slowly try to get to the doors without getting caught. Thankfully we get in, and it is gorgeous inside 🥰🤩! We begin to walk slowly towards their double decker stairs. Then my brother stops at them. "Here go explore the castle, and try not to get caught." He says running one way up the stairs. I was about to say something to my sister if she would go with me, but she had already went to the kitchen area. I decided to walk up the other case of stairs and see what I find. Once at the top, I walk through the long hallway of rooms trying to decide which one I want to go into to. I notice one door that catches my eye, at the very end of the hallway. I can't help but choose that door, even though it is the farthest away from the closes exit. I open the door to see a beautiful bedroom

It's has an amazing view of the whole kingdom, beautiful walls, just everything that ain't in the everyday villager house

It's has an amazing view of the whole kingdom, beautiful walls, just everything that ain't in the everyday villager house. I begin to look around, trying to figure out who's room it is, till I suddenly here someone walking closer to the bedroom, I panic and decided to hide under the bed. The sheets easily cover under the bed, perfect for hiding. Once I get under there, not long after I hear the door open and then closed. I defer to peak a little to see who it was, and it was PRINCE AUSTIN!! I panic but also feel this weird joy feeling inside of me. I see him walking Up to his closet, pulling up some clothes that you wouldn't see the royal family wear, at-least In public. It's a white shirt with some white button down pants

I remember that I'm supposed to be back by now, but I can't help but just stay here

I remember that I'm supposed to be back by now, but I can't help but just stay here. My eyes then widen, to see Austin start to undress himself, I can't help but bite my lip. I never knew how muscular he was compared to all the other men in the village. Those abs of his are just, WOW! As I'm enjoying the show, I feel a sneeze coming upon me. I start to panic, as I try to hold it in, but I can't and sneeze so loud it's scares Austin. Oh no, I'm in big trouble.

"Hello? Anyone there?!" He yells as I try to stay as quiet as possible.  I try to get out under the bed without him seeing me. I was able to get out, and I began to slowly walk towards the door. All of a sudden he quickly turns around and stares at me right in my eyes. I don't know what to do, so I just scream.

Liv Morgans Sisters POV:

"Hey sister, we got to go!!" I hear brother whisper to me, as I quickly run out of the kitchen with him, back into the garden area. That's when I realized that Liv wasn't with us. "Brother, where is Liv!? Have you not told her!?" I say to brother, as he begins to have a panic expression on his face. "I though she was be-hide you?!" He says as he runs his finger in his hair. He then grabs my wrist as we quickly run out.

"Hey you guys are back, where the other girl?" James says as I look at brother. " she still in there!" I yell. "She's What!?" I hear mothers voice in the distance. How did she know we where here. As I look over at brother and James, I see James leaving like a coward out of mothers vision.

Brother than steps out in front of me to talk to mother, try to calm her down. "No one's inside mother." My brother says, as mother crosses her arms. "Where is your sister then!?" Mother says as I try to change the subject. " hey, how did you know where we were at mother?!" I tell her as she just chuckles. "James mother told me, now don't change the subject, now where is your sister." Mother said. Just as she finished that sentence, we could hear Liv screaming in the distance.

Liv Morgans POV:

Austin's hand gets put onto my mouth, as his other hand is around my waist. "The heck you doing in my house, strawberry merchant?" He says to me as I just look at him, about to break out into tears. At least he remembered me. I quickly get picked up over his shoulders, as he peaks his head out the door and yells, "GUARDS !!" Quickly 3 guards come running and take me off of Austin's shoulders, and I'm taking down to the King and queens throne.

I look over to see a couple more guards taking my siblings and mother inside of the castle as well. The King and Queen then enter the room in shock to see a poor girl being held by 3 guards.  "GUARDS! Seizes her!!" The kings yells, as they drop me tot he ground. The queen walks up to me and looks at me, with a stern look. "So what's a girl like you doing In our sons bedroom?" she ask as I just cry in respond. "She doesn't speak English!" My mother tells the queen, while getting silenced my the guards. "Huh, must be from Europe or some shit. Now what will we do with this pleasant hunny?" She ask the king, as she turns to him.

"We can hang her, skin her, burn her, the possibilities are endless!" He says as my mother gasp and begins to start breaking out In tears. My siblings just look in shock. I begin to cry as I look up, and see Austin looking at me, then looking back at his father. "Actually father, I think I should decide her punishment, I was the one who found her." He says as the king hesitated for a moment. "Alright so what are you going to do with her son?"

"Well I haven't had a personal servant  in a while ever since that incident with Aliyah , she could be my personal servant. " he suggest as the king and queen discussed for a moment.

"Alright fine, you lady, will be the servant of our son, for the rest of the time you shall live. You must give to his ever desires needs, and live hear in the castle in the Maiden area with the rest of the servants and maids, and you must never see your family, for as long as you stay here. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" The kings yells at my face, as I nod in silence.  "Guards, take her to the Maidens area!" The queen yells as the guards pick me up and take me to the area. I look back to the guards pushing my family out of the castle. "Don't worry hunny, be strong!!" My mother yells before getting one last push out of the castle.

I knew this was a bad idea.