Chapter 1

Word Count: 4525 words

**********
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual due to the fact that none of these woman were ever pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, Eccentric billionaire and Adventurer, set out to adopt as many children as possible.

He got eight of them

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite being on the run from the Commission for three years, Vivian was doing okay for herself. She managed to buy an apartment to keep herself from being seen by anyone that the commission sent to bring her back or from her 500 year old vampire doppelganger.

She didn't look old enough for a respectable job plus she didn't want to be seen out in public with commission agents out searching for her. So instead she got a job as a waiter in the restaurant she live above of (I don't know if that made sense or not but here's what I'm talking about).

She was clearing the tables and cleaning them when the news caught her attention "Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric billionaire, Sir Reginald Hargreeves  has been found dead in his home"

She was clearing the tables and cleaning them when the news caught her attention "Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric billionaire, Sir Reginald Hargreeves has been found dead in his home". I couldn't move until I heard the sound of glass breaking which snapped me back to reality and realized that I had dropped the dirty plate I was holding, "I'm so sorry Sophia" I quickly apologized, "No no you don't have to apologize it's just one plate we still have plenty more v" she said chuckling at me, "plus you look like you could use a few days off" she told me feeling sorry for me, "are you sure" I asked, "yeah its fine plus we have a slow day today" "ok, bye Soph" i bid softly, "bye V" she said but I couldn't hear her as I was already heading up the stairs towards my apartment, "time for a family reunion" I thought to myself.

As she sat in the back of the taxi she was nervous, she hasn't seen her siblings in 17 years. She didn't know how they would react to seeing her again for all she knew they probably thought she could be dead, since she left while everybody was sleeping and didn't even say goodbye or at least leave a note or her still being in her 16 year old teenage body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vivian walked through the doors and was instantly met by Allison and Vanya, "Hi Vivian" Vanya greeted her sister politely as Allison just stood there not saying anything. "Wow um.... you look great and still 17." Vivian rolled her eyes at her sister's statement, she knew it was going to come as soon as she steeped in, "Yeah Why do you still look 17?" Allison asked looking at her, "Because something happened to me I don't want to talk about. Anyway what is Vanya doing here?" Vivian asked changing the subject, Allison rolled her eyes at her rude tone, "What are you both doing here?" A voice questioned, as Diego walked passed us not glancing to look at us, "You don't belong here not after what you did, and not after you left us." He said as heading up the stairs. I rolled my eyes at his rude statement.