Doyoung

Study Date

              ♡             ♡

Warnings: Smut

"Y/n wake up! Your going to be late", your best friend Seulgi furiously shook you. Hearing her words you bolted upright and ran to the shower. This was your 2nd year in university and you were stressed about the upcoming exams so you over slept..... again.

[Time skip]
You were in the lecture theater waiting for your professor to arrive when suddenly you felt someone tap your shoulder from the back. It was Kim Doyoung. He looked gorgeous as usual. It was no secret that you had a crush on him. The way you looked and spoke to him. It was pretty obvious. He's a smart guy, he knows you have feelings for him but never confronted you about it. "What did you get for the literature", he asked smiling. "I got a D", you said with a sad,disappointing sigh. He gave your shoulder a sympathetic pat and came to sit next to you. "You know. I'm avaliable this afternoon if you need some help. I honestly don't mind", he suggested. You thought about it for a while until your professor walked in. Let's say he wasn't in a good mood.

A few minutes later you handed Doyoung a letter that read:
Where and When?.
He unintentionally smirked at the page and replied with:
My dorm at 4pm.
You couldn't help but smile.

The rest of the day was pretty tough. Lessons felt extra long and you barely had a break. You were hungry and exhausted. Studying with Doyoung later on gave you motivation to just push through for the rest of the day. You couldn't wait. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary really. You and Doyoung were friends. Hanging out with him was normal but it was always with a group of friends. Today you two were alone.

You were outside his dorm and texted Seulgi telling her that you were going to be late because you were studying with Doyoung. You gave yourself a small pep talk. "C'mon girl, you got this. I mean it's only Doyoung" and just before you could knock you heard someone behind you clear their throat."Just Doyoung?" He said with a smirk. "Ah Doyoung", you said extremely flustered,trying to hide your face behind your books. He just giggled putting an arm around your shoulder leading you you in.

Inside of the dorm was Johnny and Yuta. They were smartly dressed. "Woah. Where are you two going?" You asked. "We both have dates", Yuta replied. You weren't shocked to be honest. They were two of the most hottest guys in the whole university. How could they not have dates. "Okay you two have fun" Doyoung said trying to give them the signal to leave. "What are the both of you gonna do while we're gone?", Johnny asked smiling. "Were gonna study. I need to get my grades up" you said sadly.  Yuta and Johnny just gave each other looks and finally left.

"Lets eat something before we study. I haven't eaten all day", Doyoung suggested. He could see the relief in your face when he brought out some Ramen and just smiled. You two sat and ate talking, sharing memories and moments that you guys had. It felt really nice. He made you feel really comfortable. You wanted things to stay like this. "Howcome we've never hung out like this before?", he asked with furrowed eyebrows taking a bite of his food. "I don't know. I guess I was just always so nervous around you" you said avoiding his eyes. "Are you nervous now", he asked. You looked at him in the eyes smiled and replied with a "no". "That's a good thing then. Let's go study now. We can't have you doing bad again now can we", he said with  a smile.

You guys sat in his room studying for hours. You were going out of your mind. "Lest rest", he suggested. You gave him a grateful nod and laid your head on his table. "Thank you Doyoung. I really appreciate you trying to help me". "Hey hey. No need for a thanks. That's what I'm here for". He said with a sweet smile.

You decided to pack your stuff up and get ready to leave when you caught Doyoung staring at you. "Y/n", he asked a bit to seriously. You got a bit scared thinking you might have done something. "Can I kiss you?", he asked which took you completely off guard. You didn't know whether you heard right or not and just sat there gaping at him for a few seconds. Until life came back to you "woah haha. You don't need my permission to do that" you sheepishly said to him.

He placed his hand on your cheek closed his eyes and kissed you. Your eyes fluttering shut as you deepened the kiss taking him by surprise. He pulled back needing some air then pulled you onto his lap kissing you again. You felt his member poking you down there and started moving on it. The friction between the both of you caused Doyoung to throw his head back moaning. You began kissing his neck and started to unbutton his pants.

He stood up lifting you up and gently placed you on the bed. He smiled at you removing your cloths. Doyoung saw how shy you were trying to cover yourself up and just giggled and said "Your so gorgeous". You blushed and kissed him removing his cloths. He was hovering over you and asked for your permission before inserting himself into you. You moaned his name and that turned him on even more. "Your so tight baby" he said while kissing you. He waiting a while before he started moving. He started picking up the pace and you felt so much pleasure you couldn't even think straight. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning. Doyoung could feel his high coming soon and you could feel yours too. He began thrusting into you at an insane speed and you dug your nails into his back screaming his name as you came on his dick. He pulled out cumming all over your stomach.

Doyoung brought a towel wiping you clean and the both of you just laid their. He was on top of you and had his head in the crook of your neck. You were playing with his hair while he was kissing your neck leaving hickeys. You unintentionally let out a giggle and he lifted his head to look at you. "What's so funny?", He said smiling. "I don't know you said. I just never imagined that this would be us. I didn't even know you had feelings for me", you said. Doyoung kissed your lips softly and said,"I've always had feelings for you. I just did a better job at hiding them." You giggled and just looked into his eyes admiring how beautiful he was. "I like this", you said. "Well get used to it baby", he said. "Hey y/n. You better get an A on the upcoming literature paper", he said with a laugh.

The both of you ended up staying like that for a few hours until you had to go back to your dorm.