Once, twice and thrice he sucked as she felt out of breathe. Her heart beat was racing. She felt her stomach twisting out of sensation and shiver.

A slow moan escaped her lips as she bought his lower lips between his teeth and sucked it harder.

He pulled her further close by her waist tasting her mouth. She was feeling knots in her abdomen with each passing moment.

They parted their lips panting for air. She looked away, her chest
Was going up and down. Her body was burning in the cold night.

"I should take a bath, my clothes got dirty" Her voice came slow and she quickly stood up to run from there.

She walked towards the waterfall and without wasting any moment she stood under the running water. The water felt cold but still her body was burning with his touch. She closed her eyes and let the water fall on every inch of her skin. She closed her eyes and still felt his touch everywhere as if he carved his name on her heart and body.

She shivered under the moonlight in cold water and noticed his arrival in the pond

She shivered under the moonlight in cold water and noticed his arrival in the pond. She looked at him as he pulled off his kurta from her perfectly carved body.

She couldn't take her eyes from him when the water fall on his body. He rubbed his hands clean and ran his fingers through his hair. She was breathing heavily when he washed his toned chest.

"Don't stay for long, you will catch cold"

She shivered suddenly with his deep voice.

She nodded and came out of the pond. She turned to look at him as he was still standing in the waterfall. She came back to cottage and changed her wet clothes. She touched her lips and closed his eyes still feeling his kiss. Her heart was beating fast.

He pushed the door and came inside. He looked at him and said,

"You should sleep now"

She was stealing glances at him as he wiped his chest and hair. Unable to hold herself she turned to other side squeezed her eyes shut.

Next morning harriet woke up when she heard a light snoring of zayn. She tried to move her neck but it was hurting a little. She looked at zayn, he was sleeping soundly. She diverted her gaze to his hand which was on his waist. His tanned hand huge in comparison to her. She moved his hand a little to wake up.

But he moved slightly over her in his deep sleep. He kept his leg on her and she frozed for a moment. His hand raked from the waist to her shoulder unknowingly touching her breasts.

Her heartbeat raced when he kept his arms over her and kept his face closer to her neck. She looked at his sleeping face from the corner of her eyes.

He unknowingly pushed his manhood closer to her and groaned in his sleep. She clamped her mouth to stop making any noise. She slowly pushed her hand away and he rolled to the other side. She let out a huge sigh.