Chapter 1 - I'm Back!

Nevaeh's POV

That's the last of it! I've finished bringing all of the boxes up to my room, now i have to go and help mum before i start my own room. I start to head downstairs when i hear my mum talking on the phone. "...yup, yes she will be. Starting tomorrow?...okay, bye." That when i decide to make myself noticed and lean against the front door where she was heading. "Who was that?" She stared back at me like a dear caught in headlights. "W-what do you mean honey?" Honestly my mum is such a terrible liar.

"The person you were talking to on the phone, and who's this 'she' mum?" She swallowed at least 3 times now, yup i totally caught her. "Okay honey, now don't get mad at me...it's for your own good." Oh no, she did not! "Mum please tell me you didn't!" I stared at her accusingly, "I'm sorry honey, i know you didn't want to go back but when i'm at work all day what will you be doing? Sitting here at home? Watching TV? It's for your own good darling." Why? I didn't want to go back to that wreched place. "Mum you don't understand, I only have one more year of school left to go to college, and the teachers at my last school said i already know anything i could go to college now! Plus the school year has already started!"

"I know that sweet pea, but still you chose to wait to go to college and you have no plans this year." Even though he is right i don't want to go and i'm determined about that! "Well sorry about this mum, but i will not go!" Just by looking back at my mum i could tell she was starting to get angry, and my mum angry was not a pretty sight... "NEVAEH COLLINS" oh God no, not my full name. This mean she's serious.

"You will go to school starting tomorrow and there will be no exceptions, understand!" ughhh..."Fine i'll go, but i want to take my motorcycle."

Well then Cali High, guess you've got a new student joining...This is going to be fun, IM BACK PEOPLE!!

--------

Hiya people Xx sorry i havn't uploaded in a while, this is still new to me! Next chapter is going to be longer...i Promise!!! :) love you guys!!!