💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€💫

Börja om från början

"Let's start with pizza" she said excitedly and he smiled in return. He heated the pizza in the oven in their room and made her eat with his hands.

In between she put the morsels in his mouth. They both fed eachother with their hands. Angels were sending blessings and were also smiling looking at the lovely couple down here on earth.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They were coming back from the hospital after a detailed checkup of Haya

They were coming back from the hospital after a detailed checkup of Haya. Alhumdulila the babies and the mother herself was healthy, safe and sound.

They were stopped at the signal. Haya was looking outside or i say she was looking specially at something but didn't said anything. Zay smiled looking at her and shooked his head slowly still smiling.

After 2 to 3 minutes of the drive, Zay parked the car beside the road. Haya arched her one eyebrow asking him. "Just a minute" He said and got out of the car.

Minutes later he came holding many gajras in his hands. She immediately gasped. "How did you...."? She trailed off as she got emotional. Side effects of pregnancy. He sighed and softly cleaned her tears from her face.

"Haya! You know na what i hate most in the world"? He asked and she innocently nodded her head and mumbled "My tears"

"So, No more crying Jaan" She nodded her head again like a child. He smiled and lightly kissed her forehead.

He made her wore the gajras and softly kissed her hands one by one. Then kissed her button nose which was red. Her giggles filled the car. Shyly she hided herself in his chest. Kissing her head lovingly he hugged her back not to ever let her go.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Zaydan woke up in the middle of night from the whimpering of someone

Zaydan woke up in the middle of night from the whimpering of someone. He slowly opened his eyes to see his Haya crying.

He panicked. "What happened Haya? Are you in pain? Where tell me? Why didn't you wake me up"? He bombarded her with the questions but in return she started crying more loudly.