Chapter 5: Save her

Haydens Pov:
I drove back to the mansion with the rest of the gang. We parked our cars and went inside. When we got inside I yelled " JULES, WERE HOME BABY." I wait for an answer but I don't get one back. Then I think, maybe she is in the living room watching TV but she would have heard me and the TV isn't on. I tell the rest of the gang to look everywhere in the house. I look in our bedroom and....she is not here.

H) DID YOU GUYS FIND HER???!!!!!!!
Everyone) NO!!

I start to panick. Then I think, she was left home alone, but where are my guards.

H) GUARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAURD 1) Yes sir!!
Guard 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) yes sir
Guard 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25) yes sir
H) COME UP HERE
All guards) yes sir!!
*they all come up*
H) WHERE IS MY WIFE?!!!!!!
Guard 5) sir she was in the living room
Guard 9) or the bedroom
H) which bedroom?!!!!
Guard 11) yours, sir
H) she is not there!!!!!!!
G 22) sir, we are very sure she was here
H) Why weren't you looking after her?!!!
G 12) we apologize sir
H) go fi-

Haydens Pov
I was thinking, then it hit me. She was home alone and the only person who knows where I live is....Asher??!!!!!!! He took Jules. Then I hear something

G 23) are you ok, sir?
H) yes I'm fine. Everyone, get into your cars because we are going to save my wife LETS GOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
G 15) Yes sir.

We all get into our cars and I drove with Caden and Bella in the car. Then here Caden say something.

Cad) Boss, do you know where she is?
H) yes....
Cad) where sir?
H) Asher...

I drove faster and we soon got to Ashers little hideout. We all walked in and all the guards were infront of me. We walk until we find a dark room. We enter it and I hear whimpers. I go closer and it is......JULES!!!!! I run closer and she looks up at me.

J)Hayden!!!!!!!*mumbles*
H) baby, what are you saying? Hold on

I take off the bandana that was tied around her mouth. She starts speaking again.

J) HAYDEN, IM SOOO SCARED!!! SOME GUY KIDNAPPED ME AND BROUGHT ME HERE AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME GUY YOU FOUGHT THE OTHER DAY!!!!!!!
H) Yes, I know who he is, he's name is Asher. He used to be my partner. I'll explain everything later, right now, what's important is that we found you!!!

Jules Pov
Hayden unties me and I stand up and hug him. I pull away and kiss him then we pull away. We were about to leave when we hear his voice behind us.

A) LET HER GOO!!!!!
H) NO!!!* SHOOTS HIM 30 TIMES*
J) Is he dead??
H) yeah...
J) ohhhh, ok
H) you okay baby?
J) yeah I'm okay, can we go home, I kinda feel scared being here.

I get closer and closer to Hayden and I hug his arm. He looks at me and kisses my forehead. I smile at him and he smiles back. We walk out and I am still hugging Haydens arm until we get to the car. We get inside the car then drive home. Everyone just runs to their rooms and lock their doors.

Haydens Pov
Jules and I go to our master bedroom and lock the door.

Master bedroom

We just go straight to bed and that was madness of a night

We just go straight to bed and that was madness of a night. Asher is dead, more rivals coming, Jules is back. We cuddle up and go to sleep.

609 words<3♡>3♡♡