Chapter 29

Third Person Pov:

It was currently 8:00am in the morning, all of Class 1-A was either heading to class or already in class mingling with their friends. Bakugou was still being taken care of by Tokoyami and Dark Shadow while Tsu and Ochaco took care of Midoriya. Midoriya was currently sitting in Ochaco's lap at his desk with a piece of paper in front of him and some crayons in his hand.

Once the bell rang, all the social groups disbursed before all the seats were filled up. The only two seats not taken were Bakugou's and Midoriya since they were still fooling around.

As Mr. Aizawa walked in he greeted his class as he made it to the podium.

After taking attendance he saw a hand in the air so he called on Jirou.

"Yes Jirou?"

"Umm...has the teachers decided what to with Midoriya and Bakugou? I'm not the only one who believes we shouldn't have them out when we are training." Jirou stated her concern while a few of her classmates nodded in agreement.

"Yes. When we are out training, principal Nezu will have class 1-B take care of them." Aizawa answered.

"Well that's a relief." Uraraka said while poking Midoriya's cheek, causing him to giggle.

"How are we going about finding someone with an aging quirk?" Todoroki asked with folded arms and furrowed brows.

"That, we are still working on." Mr. Aizawa answered with a sigh.
"Alright class, no more questions, head over to the locker room and change into your track outfits." He told the class that nodded before leaving.

Before they all left, Mr. Aizawa made sure to grab Midoriya and Bakugou first before taking them to 1-B. Once outside their door Mr. Aizawa could hear Vlad going over their new assignment and stuff. He waited for Vlad to finish explaining before entering with the two littles.

Once inside, Bakugou and Midoriya noticed they were brought into another classroom but this time it had a lot of new strangers which caused Bakugou to tense up before shyly hiding his face in Mr. Aizawa's shoulder. Midoriya on the other hand was fine and happily waving to the new people.

"Good Morning class - B. I believe you just heard from Vlad but either,  both you and 1-A will be taking turns watching Bakugou and Midoriya While us teachers and pros try to find a cure." Mr. Aizawa explained to the class who were excited for their new job of theirs.

"Mr. Aizawa?" A girl with brunette hair asked while raising her hand which caught Mr. Aizawa's attention.

"Yes Kinoko?" He answered while setting his two students down so they were standing on their own. 

"How long do you think they are gonna be stuck like this?" She asked without hesitation.

"I'm afraid I don't have answer to your question just yet." Mr. Aizawa answered with a sigh as two sets of eyes started looking up at him. "Aright you two, be good and don't cause any problems for them." Mr. Aizawa said before ruffling the two boys' hair right before leaving.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 505