Chapter 41: Rimuru's Retribution Plan & Arisu Kobayashi's Story

After Hinata cast Disintegration unto Rimuru, no trace of his existence was left. Or that's how Hinata interpreted it.

Silent rustles in the grass in the area where they have fought.

A little translucent round slime emerged out of nowhere.

"Phew..."

<<Hey, what the heck are you planning, that's dangerous y'know..!>>

Also, a big wolf also emerged out of the shadow of the slime.

"Master..!! are you alright?! aren't you hurt..?!"

"That's close..! too close..!"

<<Hey, answer me, the Favor of the Almighty Spirit is only compatible with the highest power threshold. There ain't a way I will believe you losing to a human..!>>

After Ramiris gave me her blessings, a few things changed inside of me. First is Indomitable SpiritPerfect Magic Arts, then True Perception.

Indomitable Spirit is a power that no matter how I am killed, I will be resurrected as high-ranking Demons were. But mine was much a higher scale. Even as a Spiritual core I am conscious and I was able to cast regenerative spells to my spiritual core. Hinata was able to crush the spiritual core therefore she was a good pawn to test things out. Even if my Spiritual core is damaged or destroyed I felt like I could regenerate regardless as if my consciousness was one with the world itself.

Then... what a weird power to have. I don't have time to explain but True Perception is a power to be reckoned with. What I gained was not an Ultimate Skill or Unique Skill I just called it "power".

Ramiris also was the one speaking inside my Imaginary Space. She is inside me all this time, we promised that I would bring her to Tempest... well, you know her selfish reasons.

That's what happened and now..

♢♢♢

I headed to the meeting room and slam the door open. What later revelations was captivating and intriguing.

My looked wanders around the room, and the stir and frown reaction all of them should have was gone. My entrance into the room still kindled a torch in their eyes but, I was surprised to see all of them smiling with determination. When my gaze wanders again, it stopped right in the middle of Shizu-san's figure whose sitting confidently.

"Huh..? what..? what the heck happened here? Anyway, what is the state of affairs right now."

I blunted.

Shizu stands up from the seat and signaled me to take a seat. Now that I am home, the secondary ruler Shizu-san passed the baton to me. I sat in the middle of the room while Shizu-san stands beside me. All of the executives seem to be in the room while Souei and Gabil are still stuck outside of the town but seems like they established a communication crystal with Souei so it's all good.

"Hey what happened Shizu-san..?"

I whispered as I lean my face close to her ears.

She just shrugged at me while smiling. It made me ponder more.

[Seems like, Shizu's confidence was hope for others.]

But what made her so confident?

[She is about to awaken.]

[Also, Shizu singlehandedly absorbed all of the souls no more no less.]

Then, can she achieve the such feat? The Secret Art of Resurrection Spell? Ciel and I made it look like an everyday task but that spell still is something that is not accomplished in million years.