Angre : you have to pay for that Riddhima you will ...

.......................................

On the other side

Kabir and Riddhima were enjoying their coffee...

Riddhima : I loved that look on his face kabir you just missed it ..... " Riddhima how could you "

She mimics

Kabir laughs : I wish I was there ....oh god ..

Kabir : Riddhima (she looked at him ) I have something important to tell you

Riddhima : say

Kabir : as you know now that 50% property is in our name we should marry don't you think ..

Riddhima smiled widely then frowns

Riddhima : what is this when you first proposed me it was so romantic and now ......

She pouts to which kabir chuckle

Kabir : arre I will propose you properly happy..

Riddhima nodded

Riddhima: waise what you think your mom likes me ? Because I think she don't ..

She said being upset

Kabir held her hand : arre Riddhima ofcourse she likes you ....

Riddhima: but I don't think so

Kabir : arre I am saying na ok fine ...may be not that much ....(Riddhima was again sad ) but what if you impress her ...

Riddhima gasps : I went to vansh made him fall for me took the property still I have to impress her .....

Kabir: no no Riddhima you are taking me in a wrong way ... please understand...I was saying that ..... You should impress her like a would be daughter in law ok

He gave her a rose making her smile

Riddhima: ok

Riddhima: but I have a condition..

Kabir : what ?...

Riddhima: I won't marry u till Mrs anupriya agrees for this marriage wholeheartedly..

Kabir : ok ... promise..

 promise

................

Hii guys after a long time I am really sorry I
Kind of busy but no worries I am back and next update today it self but need

100 votes please..

Or tomorrow..it will be given I know now people have list interest sorry even I do in sonr books but please read it again to bring back interest ....

Why do you think ...will Riddhima will impress anupriya..

What are your feelings towards vansh because I feel bad ....but soon he will get someone.....

Stay tuned to read it ....

Please vote and comment

Love you 🤩🤩