chapter 2-the encounter

One pale sleek hand after another than then a head full of golden hair that shone in the morning light peeking over the east horizon. A sleek figure lifted out of the top and slid down the side landing almost cat like on two smooth human legs.The being that stood there seemed human, other than the space ship to her side. She stood there naked and Cole dropped the club he had been holding above his head, hitting his bruised forehead again. Hearing the golf club drop she turned around to face him and blushed in embarrassment trying desperately to hide herself. Cole snapped back to reality and stumbbled around taking off his robe and tossing it toward her.

     Out of all the social experiences Cole had in his life, this had to be the most awkward and weird of them all. Totally unsure of what to do about this alien beauty he quickly ran towards the house and locked him self inside, leaving behind his precious bunny slippers. Once inside he went to the kitchen to get an ice pack for this throbing head then layed down to process that the freak just happend, but every time he replayed the image of her turning around his heart would pump faster and his head would throb harder so he decided not to think about it and rest.,but Cole was the type that can't be lazy too long so finally ended getting up and checking out the window. She was still over there my the ship but now sitting wraped in his robe.

     Not being able to ignore it any longer he sped to his room and grabbed some clothes that didn't fit him any more. Some cotton sweat pants,a loose button up shirt and even a pair of under wear. A horrible fashion statement but who cares much better than naked. Running back to the craft proved difficult with another round of coughing fits he thought he got rid of yesterday.Slowing down to a jog as he got closer then to a walk and stopped next to his bunny slippers only feet away from the girl.Finally he congured up the courage to get a phrase across.

"ummi'm not sure if you can understand me ,but i got some clothes for you,here"

    Taking a uncertain few steps toward her making his way closer then gently set down the clothes next to her and walked back to the house with his club and bunny slippers. Then he turned and said one more thing before running back to the house.

   "you can come inside when your done"

    Although, it was too late to take back the words. She nodded and Cole though she might actually understand him.

   Cole arrived back art the house and felt immediate relief and slumped down on the couch for a small break. He turned on the TV and flipped through channels to cartoons cause he still never got over his childhood addictions.Candy was another addiction he couldn't shake from childhood and he had a major sweet tooth.

   "willow i'll have the usual,please"

    A small robot arm popped out of the ceiling in the kitchen pantry and another arm came from the floor with a metal tray.The top arm rummaged through the shelves and put several well stocked items on the tray. A third arm came from the wall and held out a cup and put it on the tray.A tube slid down from the ceiling and hovered over the cup then a river of fizzling drink filled the cup.The arm holding the tray ran along the track through the pantry back through the kitchen and over to the couch. Cole took a sip of the coke and a small handful out of the mountain of assorted candies.who cared i how much he ate it was his way of calming down.

  "oh,man i'm really going to regret this later"

    3000 calories and Cole was sprawled out on the couch in his mini food coma.A empty tray and cup on the floor beside him. A tapping on the glass and Cole rolled over and fell off the couch landing on top of the tray with a loud clank,instantly awake he jumped up in shock. He wasn't feeling to hot so he sat back in his arm chair and called for willow.