Qingbai: "I How about helping you add a fire? After the matter is completed, you will be your Meizu Empress, and I will be my Heavenly Sovereign. You and I will each take what we need."

    How much he has done for Heavenly Clan over the years, but in the end, Heavenly Sovereign The position is still that of the hairy boy.

    He should have understood that from the moment he was born, he was destined to lose to Qiu Jingzhi and his status as the prince of the Yinglong clan.

    All these years of hard work are nothing more than making wedding dresses for others.

    That being the case, it would be better to overthrow these three realms and make new rules.

    Huai Xu was moved, but hesitantly did not speak.

    After a while, Huai Xu asked him back: "Just rely on you? You look down on yourself too much."

    Qingbai lowered his head and laughed.

    Immediately, more people and horses poured out of the East China Sea, and those people were not Mei, but the human, demon, and demons who were also trapped in Jiuyou, as well as the soldiers of the Celestial Clan who swear allegiance to him.

    Qingbai stared at her with a half-smile but not a smile: "Is this enough?"

    Huai Xu loosened his hand and said with a smile, "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

    When people other than Meizu appeared on the sea of ​​the East China Sea, Pei Jiuzhen realized that something was wrong. Wonderful, seeing that the people brought by Meizu and Qingbai started to rush in the direction of Tianhe in the west, she realized that something was wrong.

    Pei Jiu opened her palm again and awakened the sword spirit of the sword in the valley.

    Pei Jiuzhen pointed his sword at Qingbai, and the two made two moves, but Huai Xu secretly attacked Pei Jiuzhen, forcing Pei Jiuzhen to turn his sword and point at Huai Xu. To Pei Jiuzhen.

    The reason why the Soul Seizing Array is called sorcery is because the mana of this array comes from the Yin spirits of the world, and the second is because those who are hit by this array will be torn to pieces by the power of the Yin spirits in the array without exception. And the spiritual power of the attacked will be swallowed up by the caster.     This formation is exactly the sorcery she practiced in the storybook. At the end of the storybook, the reason why she became a powerhouse that terrified the Three Realms was because she used this technique to absorb the spiritual power of countless masters in the Three Realms. for.     "Jiujiu!"     When the Yin Feng of the formation attacked her, only Yun Ruogu and Li Ye's heart-piercing calls were left in her ears.     The magic circle was already in front of her eyes, and she couldn't avoid it at all.     Between the light and the fire, a strong light flashed, her eyes hurt by the strong light, and she had to close her eyes. When the wind intensified, she heard another call.     "Leaving the wild!"     This was Huai Xu's voice.     Pei Jiuzhen opened his eyes suddenly, but saw a tall figure standing in front of her and protecting her firmly.     Across him, the magic circle stopped.     Pei Jiuzhen was shocked: "Liye!"     Liye stood in front of her, and there was only one step between him and her.

    He stood facing her, and behind him was the rapidly passing spiritual power, and his body also collapsed little by little under the power of the magic circle, and was swept into the magic circle with the gust of wind.

    Pei Jiuzhen burst into tears, completely ignoring the danger of being swallowed by the magic circle, and hurried to Liye.

    She wanted to pull out his hand, she wanted to pull him out of the circle, even though she knew very well that there were no living beings where the circle passed, she still wanted to hold his hand.