Second applicant: @romance_lover16

Picture of the wolf in the forest is from Canva

Second applicant: romance_lover16

Book: Freeing Anvi

Amethyst: Heyyy! Welcome back to another interview 🤣. Before we begin, I would like to ask how are you feeling after seeing another book of yours winning an award?

Romance_lover16: Lol thank you! It feels amazing to win another award! To be honest I was pretty shocked, but it felt great and really boosted my spirits after a long day.

Amethyst: I can understand that, it shows how much an author grows as a writer❤️

Romance_lover16: That's definitely true!

Q: What inspired you to write Freeing Anvi?

Romance_lover16: Awesome! Freeing Anvi was inspired after I read a lot of werewolf stories where the Luna was abused. I felt like it was all either too drawn out or too quick-paced. Even then, all the characters were like cardboard. It was fun to pass the time, but the characters never really developed. So, I wrote Freeing Anvi as a way for myself to write a werewolf story where the Luna learns to become confident against her enemy!

Amethyst: Some would take a lot of chapters for the characters to develop, and I think they just want to incorporate some situations they want to see in their story. It takes a long time for a writer to master the form of writing.

And how Anvi met characters that would help her grow in just a few chapters really caught my attention, and I'm glad it happened.

Romance_lover16: That would make sense if the chapters actually had anything 😅in many of them it was just repetition. But I agree with you! It definitely takes time.

Thank you! I enjoyed having Anvi meet everyone. It gave me an opportunity to flesh her character out.

Amethyst: ❤️

The next question will be a bit deeper as it involves a person's life.

Q: How do you know if someone is drowning and wants to call it quits?

Romance_lover16: I know that feeling because I was there. A lot of my characters, especially Anvi, struggle with that feeling because it's the best feeling that I understand. It totally changed my character and even though it was a dark moment in my life, it allowed me to connect with my characters more and in real life, my family.

Amethyst: During those dark times, it is hard to save oneself as you feel like no matter how hard you are trying to survive, it seems like it's not possible. I'm glad to hear that there are people in your life who will be there for you💖

Romance_lover16: Thank you! Yes, it's very difficult, but passing through those difficult times helps me mature and I can express myself and my characters more clearly in my writing!