1. Power Transfer Spell (ROTG)

(Remember this book is fictional. Any chants in this book are not real)
(you may also use this chant if you want to transfer your characters powers to another character in your stories)

Step 1.First you need to think about how much power your willing to give to the person you want to transfer some of or all of your power and focus on that number

Step 2. Be about 2 feet close to the person your going to give your power to. Remember the distant limit is 3 feet so anything further then that the spell will not work.

Step 3. Hold hands with your partner facing forward with both hands. Your partner must do the same for this to work

Step 4. Alot of trust is needed. You must trust this person with your power alot in order to give them the ability to weild it.

Step 5. Close your eyes and say this chant:

"Dear Man in Moon I choose and trust to give the mortal being im in contact with [number of how much power you want to give them] of my power. I love,trust this person will use it for the greater good. Give my power, give my power, give my power"

After that wait 5 or more seconds the. Open your eyes your partner should have white eyes for a second. It won't be that way forever. Wait a minute. the person will collapse so its your job to put them to their resting spot. If done correctly when your partner wakes up they should have one eye and some streaks of hair the color of your power. Congrats! You now know you have transferred your power.

There is no need for teaching your partner how to use the powers. That knowledge is already stored in your partners mind.