Liquid

As she entered the store she could smell the fresh smell of polished latex and shined leather, she smell of silicone and rubber mixed together in one, it was almost intoxicating on it's own. She stood for maybe a few seconds too long at the door way barely breaking her mind off it when she realized that she stood in others paths. When she quickly exited the doorway the smell so intoxicating lead her further and further in drawing her attention to a rack of suits vast and wide.

The suits were different shades but all of the same material, shiny shiny latex. The material seemed to brighten the area drawing the eye to it moew despite most of it nust being a sea of black only a few splotches of color mixed in between its tides. Each crease seemed to tell a story of it's own entrancing her in a sea of lustful thoughts. She eventually snapped out of her gaze looking now towards the other assortments of items, leather, harnesses, masks and gags o my, each kinkier than the last, each only driving more and more thoughts of lust further and further into her brain beginning to drive her senses wild. Soon even the slightest touch of rubber and the breath of silicone could cause shivers of desire to run along her spine like all the pleasure of the world was brought upon her.

She kept having to stow away her feelings, force her lust to subside if even for a moment just to continue walking else she tire herself upon her constant buildup. She continued to walk around her investigations only growing more and more fruitful each item she turned over revealing more and more desire underneath each item among them calling out to her like a thousand screaming voices.

It was overwhelming, truly overwhelming, the choices the items the everything was just completely overwhelming to her systems eventually resulting in her running towards the changing room to simply calm her nerves and attempt to ease her lust down if even for a moment.  As she drove herself deeper and deeper I to her own psyche beginning to drum up her desires both young and old she could soon gaze upon some thing she truly desired….latex. the smell enough was intoxicating but the look and feel made her nearly go numb with excitement, she just wanted it be it a glove or for her whole body, it didn't matter, she needed it.

As she exited the room with her realization in tow she would look soon towards the clerk attending. The clerk was fairly young in appearance, at most late twenties, she herself wore a layer of latex, a simple bodysuit that coated up to her neck but nothing else, it was probably just to keep in theme. She would soon ask with excitement yet caution.

"I….desire to ask about your latex selection i….I don't know what to wear or try on, it's all getting too much."

She would speak with a genuine heart and the worker would respond the same.

"I understand, it can be quite difficult to find exactly what you are looking for, but we have tools that can assist you with such a task, would you like to come with me and use them?"

She would hesitate if even for a moment, was it true, did they really have the tools necessary for her? Was she being lied to? She couldn't really think at that moment and thus complied letting herself be lead towards the back by the woman covered in black and sin. 

As she entered the room she could see many different decides, from nozzles to cameras, specialty looking glass doors to computers, it all seemed quite extensive like it was designed from the ground up to be a do all machine. Soon through her gaze she would hear the voice of the clerk.

"Hey, hey, you doing okay?"

"Y…yes I'm okay, just a little awestruck."

"Understandable, it happened to me from time to time, now I'm going to have to ask you to remove your clothes, else the machine wont register you properly and wont activate."

She gave a court nod and begun to undress not knowing what compelled her to expose herself further and further but yet she did letting her naked form ring out for the world to see, well….only one could but still it's the thought that counts. As she stood naked she could feel the cold air tingle against her skin, her hairs turning to pins her body shivering from the cool touch along her sensitive parts, it was exhilarating and yet simultaneously terrifying and soon once more the voice broke through.